Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harrell has been just awful.

 

How is it possible that NOBODY on this team can make a basket? I've never seen anything like this. Open looks everywhere that result in absolutely nothing.

 

At some point we blame Pitino for flat-out failing to recruit capable shooters, right? It's been the story this entire season: poor shooting.

I take that back.......:no:

 

You know better than that. Its so awful to watch this.

Harrell has been just awful.

 

Every time he plays against big time competition

I just wanted to be the first to say LOUISVILLE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Okafor is super impressive at times(mostly on offense) but he seems so lost on D a lot.

Every time he plays against big time competition

 

That's not true either. It's been the story this year certainly but I think the real problem is that he just doesn't have anyone else to take up attention down low. He feels like he has to do everything and it leads to really boneheaded decisions.

Harrell has been just awful.

 

How is it possible that NOBODY on this team can make a basket? I've never seen anything like this. Open looks everywhere that result in absolutely nothing.

 

At some point we blame Pitino for flat-out failing to recruit capable shooters, right? It's been the story this entire season: poor shooting.

 

Is it time to start playing the young players more even with their deficiencies on defense? I mean you have to put the ball in the bucket.

That's not true either. It's been the story this year certainly but I think the real problem is that he just doesn't have anyone else to take up attention down low. He feels like he has to do everything and it leads to really boneheaded decisions.

 

He's put up numbers against bad teams

Is it time to start playing the young players more even with their deficiencies on defense? I mean you have to put the ball in the bucket.

 

They all have limitations, to be sure. Quentin is an ok shooter but he's not necessarily any better than the others. Aaron is the one I'd like to see have more minutes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.