My TOP 5 teams in NKY for the 2015 season in order

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there will more parity than ever next year in NKY. I think if a few moves are made in the right positions, Highlands will be the team to beat again. CCH will definitely be there merely based on amount of talent coming back. Ryle has some huge talent as well. SK will be loaded. Beechwood, well, they're Beechwood and you know what you get there.

I'm interested to read what Cooper has coming back since HHS plays them next season.

I think there will more parity than ever next year in NKY. I think if a few moves are made in the right positions, Highlands will be the team to beat again. CCH will definitely be there merely based on amount of talent coming back. Ryle has some huge talent as well. SK will be loaded. Beechwood, well, they're Beechwood and you know what you get there.

I'm interested to read what Cooper has coming back since HHS plays them next season.

Cooper has basically their whole team returning.

Guessing you have Cooper #1?

No, not even close. I don't think I've ever had Cooper as one of the best teams in the area accept for 2012.

I am actually pretty unbiased when ranking teams. Pretty realistic. Ryle my friend would not be on my list near the top.

Cooper only had a couple seniors starting last year. They lose their QB but just about everyone else is returning. Even with that, I don't list them at #1 in the area lol.

and is moving into 6A now. Cooper won't beat SK, Ryle, or Campbell County and will finish 4th in 6A, I think 6A is going to look like this.

1) Ryle

2) SK

3) Campbell County

4) Cooper

5) Boone County

6) Conner

:popcorn:

Well since there are only three teams in Cooper's district, it would be hard for them to finish fourth.

and is moving into 6A now. Cooper won't beat SK, Ryle, or Campbell County and will finish 4th in 6A, I think 6A is going to look like this.

1) Ryle

2) SK

3) Campbell County

4) Cooper

5) Boone County

6) Conner

:popcorn:

If it wasn't against the rules I would put a months salary on the line saying Cooper will not finish 4th seeing how there are only 3 teams in their district.

that said, Ryle still needs to beat Cooper, which they didn't do this year and the fact that Cooper really hasn't lost anyone to graduationfrom a team that already beat Ryle by 2 scores I find it hard to be as confident as you are in Ryles success next year.

Ryle basically has 1 player that will tell you how good the team will be, the entire season is basically riding on the shoulders of England. How he goes so does the team. I can't put Ryle at the top of the list in NKY when they have only 1 player really to count on, maybe 2 if Morgan is as good as claimed, but outside those 2 players they better have a lot of other studs if they want to be not only #1 in NKY but #1 in 6A.

Good luck to Ryle, but try and be a little more realistic in your evaluations lol. You honestly think they will be better than SK? Highlands? Cov Cath? etc.?

(Notice I did not put Cooper anywhere in a list because I don't know how good they will be. I actually think it's a coin flip between Ryle and Cooper right now but that is only because I don't know who the QB for Cooper will be and how good he will be)

We need to see who returns for CCH to guage what they can do.

They are the most intriguing to me. They started off last season so good and then dropped off the face of the earth until the end of the season.

They are the wildcard in the list of NKY teams if you ask me.

SK will have big time losses at DL, OL and LB. I'm sure they will have capable kids coming up from JV, but they will be young and inexperianced. I'm not sure I would describe them as "loaded". Have heard some rumblings about a big time skill player transfer from the Lexington area. Have not heard any details though.