Doug Gottlieb says Virginia should be #1

All State Baseball

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will be all be a mute point in a few weeks when Virginia takes on Duke, North Carolina and Louisville within 7 days. I highly doubt they will get through that unscathed.

I highly doubt that UK survives road trips to Alabama, South Carolina and Missouri unscathed too, though.

Virginia gets 2 first place votes.

John Feinstein and Zach Osterman. Both had UK #2. It's the first time all year Osterman has dropped UK from #1. Feinstein started the year with them at #3 behind Wisconsin and Arizona, but jumped them to #1 in the third week, following the Kansas game.

Coaches poll still had just one short of unanimous. I wonder if it's the same one (Wofford coach).

John Feinstein and Zach Osterman. Both had UK #2. It's the first time all year Osterman has dropped UK from #1. Feinstein started the year with them at #3 behind Wisconsin and Arizona, but jumped them to #1 in the third week, following the Kansas game.

Coaches poll still had just one short of unanimous. I wonder if it's the same one (Wofford coach).

Where'd you find the coaches poll? I haven't been able to find the new one yet.

Feinstein is a turd. I like Virginia's team and respect what they have done but they are getting a free pass for a double overtime win against Miami. UK on the other hand is punished for a double overtime win at A&M. Kenpom: A&M 70' date=' Miami 74. RPI: A&M 60, Miami 76.[/quote']

Guys like Feinstein and Gotlieb don't let facts get in the way of their hatred for UK basketball. I refuse to even read half of these haters articles because hits they receive from UK fans are about the only thing allowing most of them to keep their job.