Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carlton Bragg mistakenly says he’ll play at UK, then wears Kansas hat

Featured Replies

Kansas only has one senior this year...assuming everyone returns for next year, adding Bragg makes them pretty loaded.

 

A front court of Alexander, Oubre, and Bragg is going to be nasty.

 

Everyone returning there is about as likely as everyone returning to the Cats next season...Ain't gonna happen.

Everyone returning there is about as likely as everyone returning to the Cats next season...Ain't gonna happen.

 

While I agree and think Oubre and Alexander likely opt for the draft, both would be smart to spend atleast one more year in college. Neither are exactly blowing the competition away at the college level right now.

These kids do sometimes get nervous at these big presser events. It's all new to them. I remember Louisville getting a recruit several years ago and when he made the announcement he said, "I'd like to announce that I'll be attending the University of U of L.".

He probobly just doesn't wanna play during the first week of April.. At Kansas he will not have to worry bout that.

 

Yeah, because Kansas has zero history of ever making it to the Final Four. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because Kansas has zero history of ever making it to the Final Four. :rolleyes:

 

That comment would've served better by inserting Duke instead of Kansas. (sorry PP2)

That comment would've served better by inserting Duke instead of Kansas. (sorry PP2)

 

Duke won a title less than 5 years ago and has more titles than Kansas also. We're good. :thumb:

Duke won a title less than 5 years ago and has more titles than Kansas also. We're good. :thumb:

 

Duke backed into a title 5 years ago due to UK going '84 Georgetown' against West Virginia. That was a huge upset. Vitale said UK would have cruised to the title if they could have got to the FF, and I agree.

That dang West Virginia was a freak thing that happens occasionally in this game. It almost happened against Ole Miss Tuesday night. If UK had played West Virginia 20 times that year they would have won 19 of them. Unfortunately they lost the most important one.

Poor fella. I feel bad for him. More reason why we don't need this dog and pony show when kids commit. Pick your school and keep it moving.

 

Agreed.

I heard it was a joke, or to stick it to Cal and UK, as I heard he did the same thing for a photo op afterwards.

When I saw the headline, I assumed he just said "UK" by mistake but he actually said "I'll be playing at the University of Kentucky", then nervously changed it to "Kansas, I'm sorry".

 

Wow, I felt bad for him, but it was kind of funny. He was so nervous.

Poor fella. I feel bad for him. More reason why we don't need this dog and pony show when kids commit. Pick your school and keep it moving.

Exactly, I agree with this ten thousand percent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.