With both the NKY Coaches' and NKY Enquirer ALL-STARS out now

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure he is. What is that based on, your totally unbiased opinion? SK players are the best at every position in NKY according to you and some other guy, yet they just cannot seem to ever get to that big game, much less win it.

Highlands will find out how good SK is in football this fall!

Andrew Abner of Highlands can't be left off any list. Arguably the best Safety in NKY if not the Tri State. Yes he is my Nephew and I'm a little(Lot) biased but asked the Blueboys who their Vote would be? The Cowboy roamed the Highlands D-Backfield for 3 years with some jaw dropping hits for his size. Didn't someone say that it is almost impossible to do at Highlands. Play significant time as a Soph! When the Cowboy was a Soph he filled in for an Injured Sr and when the Sr got healthy they couldn't get the Cowboy off the field. The Cowboy's nose for the ball and field swagger will be dearly missed. I could see Crosley New(Frosh) being another Safety like my nephew. Won't back down from no one and just has a Nose for the Football. Keep an eye out for Crosley the next couple of years. Crosley is someone that you either Love him or "Hate" him. Fortunately for us, he will be on our team.

Crosley is one of those kids that is just plane fun to watch. Especially up close where you can see the expressions and hear the chatter.

Has a sort of fearless dr jekyl / mr hyde kind of thing.

On D, put on a crushing hit, bounce up, and help the other guy up.

On O, take a massive pounding, jump up and go tell the tackler "great hit lets do that again."

***I know it's not on topic, but with my adhd I can't help it.

I already know how good they are. What is it 1-26 against Highlands all time? Let me repeat it for you, Highlands has been to 8 straight state finals. Has SK even been to the playoffs that many times in their history?

Your talking about history! I'm talking about this fall!

Good thing your not a voter or the 3rd string long snapper would have made the team.

Huh??? I said one kid. Mills. Who by the way is a very good player. But I can understand how most of NKY doesnt know that because they don't play HHS.

My post for this is in explanation why Abner might have been placed on second team in the other polls. Didn't say anything about him not being on this one. If I were on the committee, you'd have to earn a spot.

And btw...pot meet kettle!

Huh??? I said one kid. Mills. Who by the way is a very good player. But I can understand how most of NKY doesnt know that because they don't play HHS.

My post for this is in explanation why Abner might have been placed on second team in the other polls. Didn't say anything about him not being on this one. If I were on the committee, you'd have to earn a spot.

And btw...pot meet kettle!

I guess we will see how good Abner is win Powell goes running past him for a few touchdowns.

Yea I guess Highlands will drained of star power this coming year.

They have plenty. They will have the best center, 2 guards, 2 tackles, 3 receivers, 2 running backs and quarterback to go along with 3 defensive lineman, 4 linebackers and 4 defensive backs in all of Northern Kentucky. Oh I forgot, many of them are receiving D1 attention as well. Sound familiar.