Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Louisville's ACC Record be?

Featured Replies

Cards are on their first trip down tobacco road this year. What will their conference record be in this first season in the ACC?

 

[TABLE]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/04/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Wake Forest # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Winston-Salem, N.C.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]W, 85-76[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/07/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. CLEMSON # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]9:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/10/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at North Carolina # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Chapel Hill, N.C.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]2:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/13/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. VIRGINIA TECH # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]7:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/17/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. DUKE # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]12:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/25/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Pittsburgh # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Pittsburgh, Pa.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]4:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/28/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Boston College # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Chestnut Hill, Mass.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]9:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]01/31/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. NORTH CAROLINA # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]4 or 7 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/03/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Miami # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Miami, Fla.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]8:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/07/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Virginia # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Charlottesville, Va.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]6:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/11/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. PITTSBURGH # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]8:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/14/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. NC STATE # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]4:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/18/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Syracuse # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Syracuse, N.Y.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]7:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/21/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. MIAMI # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]2:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/23/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Georgia Tech # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Atlanta, Ga.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]7:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #f1f1f1]

[TD=class: row-text]02/28/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]at Florida State # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]Tallahassee, Fla.[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]TBA[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]03/04/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. NOTRE DAME # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]7:00 p.m. ET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #d1d1d1]

[TD=class: row-text]03/07/15[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]vs. VIRGINIA # media-icon-tv.gif[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]KFC YUM! CENTER[/TD]

[TD=class: row-text]TBA[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

  • Author

I'm going 13-5

 

Split with Pitt, UNC and Virginia

Duke

Random unforeseen loss

14-4

 

That's what I'm going with too.

 

If I were to guess the losses:

 

vs. Duke

@ Miami

@ Virginia

vs. Virginia

I'm going 13-5

 

Split with Pitt, UNC and Virginia

Duke

Random unforeseen loss

 

I think I like this. 13-5 and finishing either third or fourth in the league. Except I think Louisville sweeps Pitt and drops both games to Virginia.

 

Games at Miami and Syracuse massively important to where they finish as I don't think there will be much separation among the top four to five spots in the standings.

Pitt is bad this year.

 

I see them losing @UNC, @VA, one of the 3 home games against UNC, Duke, and Virginia, and then one road loss that no one expects.

If my math is correct if Duke does not lose before their game at Louisville on Sat. 17th Coach K would be going for his 1000 win in that game.

If my math is correct if Duke does not lose before their game at Louisville on Sat. 17th Coach K would be going for his 1000 win in that game.

 

Not 100% sure but I think its the game before. Could be wrong though.

17-1

Not 100% sure but I think its the game before. Could be wrong though.

 

Just went to Duke Univ. site they have at top of schedule that Coach K has 996 wins currently and they have Wake on the road tonight @ NC State Sun. and Miami at home Tues 1/13 that would with 3 wins with 999 going to Louisville on Sat. 1/17

I'm not sure what their record will be but I'll be surprised if they finish lower than third.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.