Georgia Tech 49 Mississippi State 34

newarkcatholicfan

:thumb: Ditto. I'll go on to say that I Loathe UL + petrino and really like UGA bc of M. Richt (more class than all other coaches combined)

Would agree with this complete. Richt is a class act, and I root for Dawgs every time they play, unless it's against Clemson. Very classy guy. I was actually beginning to like Cards under Strong. When they hired the sleaze of a human Petrino, set me back years.

Would agree with this complete. Richt is a class act, and I root for Dawgs every time they play, unless it's against Clemson. Very classy guy. I was actually beginning to like Cards under Strong. When they hired the sleaze of a human Petrino, set me back years.

Same here, actually I am neutral with UGA / Clemson. Another favorite coach of mine is Dabo Sweeny. With teams that aren't my favorites I usually pul for coaches I like instead of teams.

Same here, Strong is a class act, with Petrino drop the first two letters of class. Actually I am neutral with UGA / Clemson. Another favorite coach of mine is Dabo Sweeny. With teams that aren't my favorites (U.K., OSU) I usually pull for coaches I like instead of teams.

SEC went down last year also!

They were 7-3 last year, 6-3 the year before, 6-3 again.... To quote the great Chad Johnson "Child please".

SEC is 4-3 this year so far. Still some left to be played, so it's way to early to say they aren't the best yet. Where the ACC is 4-5, BIG 2-3, Pac12 4-1, and the mighty Big 12 1-3.

My personal opinion is the ACC has ruined their brand by letting these recent Big East schools in (minus UL).

Paul Johnson is an option genius. His adjustments and variations kept Mississippi State guessing. He may not have run more than a couple of formations all night but the diversity of plays was amazing. He changed blocking schemes, mesh point and motions all night and Mississippi State could not keep up with all the adjustments.