Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What school does Damien Harris pick?

Where will Damien Harris commit? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Where will Damien Harris commit?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

January 9 is the big day.

Between UK, Ohio St, and Bama

 

IMO it's UK or Ohio St

 

IMO he isnt physical or durable enough to be a back at Alabama, and all the backs there are as good as him so his playing time would be limited and eventually be a sideline player for his career.

 

Ohio St. would use him more sparingly but he still isn't as good as some they have or will have.

 

UK will get him and he will struggle vs SEC defenses.

 

The competition he played against in Ky isn't like the competition in Fla, Tx, Ohio, Calif.

He will be just another fast kid.

 

Doing good at combines doesn't test how physical you are or if you can run between the tackles.

  • Replies 285
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 2 times I have seen Harris's name pop on 24/7 sports's coverage of the UA All-American practices they have still been very high on him against the best competition he will see in high school.

 

BTW I'm betting on him picking UK.

It cracks me up that the OSU haters on here which are 97% UK fans want Bama to destroy OSU when all they will be doing is show casing for Damien. Damien can be a local hero like Matt Elam and play Xbox all Dec/Jan or he can go play in the college football playoff.

 

I think he is down to Bama and UK with Bama having the opportunity to still show case.

Either Bama or UK. I think it will be UK because of the fact he is waiting until he gets home with family and friends to announce. If he were to announce for Alabama, he could do that at the UA All American Game this weekend with 15 other Alabama commits.

I wouldn't be shocked if Mr . Mock Turtle neck makes a late run.

I wouldn't be shocked if Mr . Mock Turtle neck makes a late run.

 

????

The fact that Harris is waiting until after the Mr. Football announcement to announce his decision could be an indicator that his choice is not UK.

I might be thinking of someone else, but wasn't he originally a Michigan lean?

 

Does Harbaugh affect his decision?

I might be thinking of someone else' date=' but wasn't he originally a Michigan lean? Does Harbaugh affect his decision?[/quote']

 

No.

I might be thinking of someone else, but wasn't he originally a Michigan lean?

 

Does Harbaugh affect his decision?

 

That ship has sailed long ago.

I still feel the same as I did when he decommited from Michigan, he is UK bound.

UK, I saw Drake is coming back so he'd be third string at best at Bama next year. He comes to UK and is the man right away. OSU may be in it still, but for the past 2 months it's been all UK and Bama with him.

UK' date=' I saw Drake is coming back so he'd be third string at best at Bama next year. He comes to UK and is the man right away. OSU may be in it still, but for the past 2 months it's been all UK and Bama with him.[/quote']

 

UK has like 3 backs with SEC experience, will some of them transfer?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.