Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida State 65 Florida 63

Featured Replies

Wow. What an ending. FSU air balls a 3 with 2 seconds but UF player tips the ball in the FSU basket going for the rebound with 0.4 seconds left. WOW

That was awful...

  • Author

Kid was a walk on too. Kinda feel bad for him.

:lol: just been that kind of season for UF.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

That's a perfect storm of awesomeness. I hate Florida in every sport, and while I'm just an FSU football fan, if FSU beats UF at anything, it's a good day.

He's going to see himself on ESPN for at least 2 weeks.

 

 

Ouch

......

 

Dude is a huge Lorenzo Charles fan, of course, but he is doing it wrong.

 

What a painful loss, I feel badly for that kid.

That's worse than the buttfumble

It was funny listening to the FSU radio call:

 

"And the Noles beat Florida the old fashioned way - by accident!"

Is Florida going to be in danger of missing the tournament?

 

Losses too:

Miami

Georgetown

UNC

Kansas

Florida State

 

Offensive Rankings

67.6 points per game (195th in the country)

.445 FG % (134th in the country)

 

I guess they can rebound with a good win against UConn on Saturday.

Is Florida going to be in danger of missing the tournament?

 

Losses too:

Miami

Georgetown

UNC

Kansas

Florida State

 

Offensive Rankings

67.6 points per game (195th in the country)

.445 FG % (134th in the country)

 

I guess they can rebound with a good win against UConn on Saturday.

 

Their RPI should get into the Top 50, so they'll be in the conversation. They need to win a couple of games in the SEC away from home against the better teams, as well as holding serve at home (obviously). Made me bet today, I'd say they are in as a 9-11 seed.

Man, the SEC is all kinds of awful.

 

More I see the other teams in the league play, the more convinced I am that Kentucky runs the table.

 

Only potential hiccup IMO is the Tuesday night road game against LSU that follows a Saturday night road tilt in Florida.

I watched this interesting tidbit;

 

FSU has a guard named Devon Bookert and the announcers were saying his name exactly like the UK guard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.