Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida State 65 Florida 63

Featured Replies

Man, the SEC is all kinds of awful.

 

More I see the other teams in the league play, the more convinced I am that Kentucky runs the table.

 

Only potential hiccup IMO is the Tuesday night road game against LSU that follows a Saturday night road tilt in Florida.

 

I don't think there's any doubt that UK gets to the tournament undefeated. There is no competition in the SEC.

Man, the SEC is all kinds of awful.

 

More I see the other teams in the league play, the more convinced I am that Kentucky runs the table.

 

Only potential hiccup IMO is the Tuesday night road game against LSU that follows a Saturday night road tilt in Florida.

 

The only hiccups I could possibly see are at South Carolina (they are really good at home) and at Florida. I'm fairly confident that they enter the NCAA Tourney undefeated (if Cal wants them to be, which I'm not convinced of).

....

 

Southeastern Conference

 

Expected RPI: 5

Current RPI: 3

Current OOC Record: 106-46 (0.6974)

Expected OOC Record: 121-51 (0.7035)

Expected OOC RPI: 3

Expected OOC SOS: 2

It was funny listening to the FSU radio call:

 

"And the Noles beat Florida the old fashioned way - by accident!"

 

I can hear Gene Deckeroff saying that, too. :laugh:

Is Florida going to be in danger of missing the tournament?

 

Losses too:

Miami

Georgetown

UNC

Kansas

Florida State

 

Offensive Rankings

67.6 points per game (195th in the country)

.445 FG % (134th in the country)

 

I guess they can rebound with a good win against UConn on Saturday.

 

 

IMO, they will not get in this year, not even with a win over an unranked uconn team. I expect they will have 10+ losses by year end and no significant wins.

Florida loses again. Billy D has his hands full this year for them to make the tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.