Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio or AJ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone on here said Green over Brown?

I'd take a healthy Green over Brown anyday of the week.

I'd take a healthy Green over Brown anyday of the week.

 

Brown shows up every single game. Same can't be said for AJ. He disappears in big games just like his QB.

Brown shows up every single game. Same can't be said for AJ. He disappears in big games just like his QB.

I disagree. Even last night he still had 8 catches. It's not his fault his idiot OC Gruden in playoff game used him as a decoy and didn't throw to him at all in the first half of a playoff game. He has also been hurt all season long. Even with that said he still made his 4th straight Pro Bowl. He doesn't dissapear in big games, his QB jus stinks and can't blame AJ for that.

I disagree. Even last night he still had 8 catches. It's not his fault his idiot OC Gruden in playoff game used him as a decoy and didn't throw to him at all in the first half of a playoff game. He has also been hurt all season long. Even with that said he still made his 4th straight Pro Bowl. He doesn't dissapear in big games, his QB jus stinks and can't blame AJ for that.

 

AJ was 100% responsible for the most costly turnover of the game last night, and at a minimum 50% responsible for the 1st one.

 

Last year in the playoff game, when the game was still within striking distance, he let a touchdown pass go right through his hands.

 

Brown does it every single week, and he's got the added element of returning punts that AJ doesn't.

AJ was 100% responsible for the most costly turnover of the game last night, and at a minimum 50% responsible for the 1st one.

 

Last year in the playoff game, when the game was still within striking distance, he let a touchdown pass go right through his hands.

 

Brown does it every single week, and he's got the added element of returning punts that AJ doesn't.

Last night fumble cost us any shot at winning. I agree. But you say he disappears in every big game. I Say that isn't true. Every division game is huge and he has had 19 receptions in just the 2 Pittsburgh games this year.

 

Brown doesnt show show up every game or the Steelers would have won every game. Brown has had a couple fumbles also this year I need to remind you.

Last night fumble cost us any shot at winning. I agree. But you say he disappears in every big game. I Say that isn't true. Every division game is huge and he has had 19 receptions in just the 2 Pittsburgh games this year.

 

Brown doesnt show show up every game or the Steelers would have won every game. Brown has had a couple fumbles also this year I need to remind you.

 

Brown does show up every game though. He's the most consistent receiver in the league. What's it been, something like 2 years, with at least 5 receptions in every game?

 

At the end of the day, we're talking about 2 of the top 10 WRs in the league, so can't go wrong with either, but for my money, I'll take Brown all day long.

Brown does show up every game though. He's the most consistent receiver in the league. What's it been, something like 2 years, with at least 5 receptions in every game?

 

At the end of the day, we're talking about 2 of the top 10 WRs in the league, so can't go wrong with either, but for my money, I'll take Brown all day long.

We will agree to disagree. Attitude goes a long way with me and I think Brown is a dirty player which says a lot with me. Turns me off of him. I think if you ask the talking heads around the league of the best Wr's from 1-5 I would bet AJ would be on 99% of the lists and Brown wouldn't be mentioned.

 

if I had my pick of any Wr in the entire league it would

be Beckam Jr

Has nothing to do with who has the better qb. Watch Brown return punts.

We will agree to disagree. Attitude goes a long way with me and I think Brown is a dirty player which says a lot with me. Turns me off of him. I think if you ask the talking heads around the league of the best Wr's from 1-5 I would bet AJ would be on 99% of the lists and Brown wouldn't be mentioned.

 

if I had my pick of any Wr in the entire league it would

be Beckam Jr

 

Still whining about his high-hurdles skills?

I think Brown is a dirty player which says a lot with me. Turns me off of him.

You are out of your tree.

You are out of your tree.

 

I dislike everything about the Steelers down to the color of their uniforms. And it's easily Brown.

 

Last night simply confirmed it.

I can't believe this question has generated such discussion. It's Antonio Brown and it isn't even close IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.