Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio or AJ?

Featured Replies

You are out of your tree.

You are joking right? I still remember the cheap shot that broke Hubers jaw and the cheap shot when he kicked the Briwns punter in the face. You think he's a clean player? Lol. Ok keep your steeler glasses on.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still whining about his high-hurdles skills?

How soon we forget about his cheap shot on Hiber breaking his jaw also. Just a coincidence? I don't think so.

You are joking right? I still remember the cheap shot that broke Hubers jaw and the cheap shot when he kicked the Briwns punter in the face. You think he's a clean player? Lol. Ok keep your steeler glasses on.

 

You blame Brown for Terence Garvin's hit on Huber?

How soon we forget about his cheap shot on Hiber breaking his jaw also. Just a coincidence? I don't think so.

 

How can you forget something that didn't happen?

You blame Brown for Terence Garvin's hit on Huber?

Crud, you're rigbt. For some reason I thought it was Brown. Guess I'm just used to the whole team being dirty lol. My bad. Ok Brown gets a pass on ALWAYS being dirty lol

Crud, you're rigbt. For some reason I thought it was Brown. Guess I'm just used to the whole team being dirty lol. My bad. Ok Brown gets a pass on ALWAYS being dirty lol

 

I was waiting for "if Brown would've fair caught that punt Huber wouldn't have gotten hit" :lol:

 

But it's all good.

I was waiting for "if Brown would've fair caught that punt Huber wouldn't have gotten hit" :lol:

 

But it's all good.

 

Actually, I'm surprised it wasn't spun to be Dalton's fault....Something along the lines of "If Dalton could just convert a 3rd down, Huber wouldn't have been out there to begin with". :lol2: :D

Actually, I'm surprised it wasn't spun to be Dalton's fault....Something along the lines of "If Dalton could just convert a 3rd down, Huber wouldn't have been out there to begin with". :lol2: :D

 

Actually there might be some truth to that:)...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.