Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Steelers are 3 point favorites over the Bengals, is that about right?

Featured Replies

Feels right to me but nothing would surprise me in the game.

 

Thoughts?

Don't they say that home field equals about three points? So I'd say its right.

  • Author

Moved to 3.5

Dalton has the flu.

 

Does that mean the point spread will tilt in the Bengals direction?

If Dalton can't go Sanu will fill in. Better completion percentage than Campbell.

Bet the farm on the Terrible Toweled Boys... They win by three TD's in the Queen City and they win by just 3 points at the Confluence? I don't see it. I am hoping against hope that we can pull off an upset but it will take a significant turnover margin in the Bengals favor to keep it close, I'm afraid.

Bet the farm on the Terrible Toweled Boys... They win by three TD's in the Queen City and they win by just 3 points at the Confluence? I don't see it. I am hoping against hope that we can pull off an upset but it will take a significant turnover margin in the Bengals favor to keep it close, I'm afraid.

 

I know what the scoreboard read but let's not forget the Bengals led in the second half of that game before impolding.

Bet the farm on the Terrible Toweled Boys... They win by three TD's in the Queen City and they win by just 3 points at the Confluence? I don't see it. I am hoping against hope that we can pull off an upset but it will take a significant turnover margin in the Bengals favor to keep it close, I'm afraid.

 

And Cleveland dominated the Bengals in Cincy before being dominated in Cleveland. Previous matchup doesn't always mean much.

Steelers are due to lay an egg.

Steelers are due to lay an egg.

 

Highly unlikely it will happen in this game. It's the Bengals, afterall!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.