Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Temple 77 Kansas 52

Featured Replies

Didn't expect this. Bad Kansas showed up. Good Kansas stayed home.

Maybe Temple can give UK a decent game...

 

There have been some CRAZY college BB scores this year. Michigan loses to NJIT, MSU loses to some nobody in Texas, EKU crushes Miami in Miami and Kansas loses by 25 to Temple??? What is going on in hoops this year?? The only constant is UK.

Kansas never led in this game. Was all Owls from the beginning.

So is it fair to say KU is not very good? I mean, I kept looking to see if I could spot Marc Macon in this game.

So is it fair to say KU is not very good? I mean, I kept looking to see if I could spot Marc Macon in this game.

 

I thought they had won every game since the UK debacle, but I might be wrong in saying that.

 

Regardless, this score is surprising. I wonder if Kansas' guards have made any improvement.

Call me nuts, but I think NJIT is better than people are giving them credit for and might beat Michigan more than once if they played 7 times if the Michigan team I've seen playing so far this year is any indication.

 

Look at NJIT's schedule and see some of the teams on it (game tomorrow against Villanova, have already played Marquette, Michigan, and St. John's). Not really one who seems like the kind of team to back down from anyone, especially if you look at their ascension since their new staff has been in place and they've settled into Division 1.

 

 

NJIT Highlanders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Could Temple beat the 76ers??

Could Temple beat the 76ers??

 

Yes

Bill Cosby is celebrating the Bill Cosby way after this one.

Maybe it also says that Temple is a lot better than many expected.

So is it fair to say KU is not very good? I mean, I kept looking to see if I could spot Marc Macon in this game.

 

:idunno: 16th in the KenPom ratings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.