Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thanks

Featured Replies

I thought about naming all the contributors who are black but I couldn't figure out what to do with Clyde so I just went with PP92. :lol2:

 

That will conflict a guy for sure.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's the perfect time for this.

I think it's the perfect time for this.
Took longer than I thought. :lol2:
Jeez, this is turning into a PP Lovefest! :puke:

 

Yeah it's disgusting. He sided with Team Randy long ago so he's basically dead to me... but I've got nothing but respect for him.

Yeah it's disgusting. He sided with Team Randy long ago so he's basically dead to me... but I've got nothing but respect for him.

 

 

The%20Straw%20That%20Broke%20the%20Camels%20Back.png

#Dirk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can't have a thread of all love. PP will never get his head through the door. :devil:

#Dirk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can't have a thread of all love. PP will never get his head through the door. :devil:

 

I've never forgiven Dirk.

snark....

 

Love you guys though! Thanks for all the good discussions.

PP92 knows he's one of my favorite posters on here and is on my short list of people I need to have a beer with ASAP. Hopefully that happens one of these days. :ylsuper:

I've known PP92 for several years now. Don't see him as much as I used to. Always enjoyed being around him. We seem to disagree on some issues but I respect him and he is a Grade A individual.

Yeah, I agree PP92 deserves a lot of thanks and praise for being really level headed in trying to get his feelings, views and points across to a lot of us. I admit, I don't often get what he's trying to convey, but I appreciated him trying. I know I frustrate you in these threads, PP92, but you aren't falling on deaf ears. Change and understanding doesn't always come easy or quickly, but you have gotten through to me more than you think. When I talk with friends about race these days, I find myself quoting you sometimes and that gets them thinking as well. You have made a difference with me so just know you have much love and respect from me, even when I don't agree.

 

Lots of intelligent folks on here; and you're one of them.

 

Here's my take, for what it's worth. It ain't because we're dumb. It ain't because we're racists. We've simply never walked a mile in another man's melanin-stuffed shoes.

PP92 types well.

 

What?

PP92 types well.

 

What?

 

Correct. I've always thought that he was well-typed.

I've known PP92 for several years now. Don't see him as much as I used to. Always enjoyed being around him. We seem to disagree on some issues but I respect him and he is a Grade A individual.

 

I'm always grateful that we can get along despite us not agreeing on much. :lol2:

I'm always grateful that we can get along despite us not agreeing on much. :lol2:

 

As soon as you understand you can't spell Duke without UK, we'll be fine. :woot:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.