December 23, 201411 yr Correct. I've always thought that he was well-typed. As long as he is not stereo-typed.
December 24, 201411 yr Lots of intelligent folks on here; and you're one of them. Here's my take, for what it's worth. It ain't because we're dumb. It ain't because we're racists. We've simply never walked a mile in another man's melanin-stuffed shoes. Well thank you, mcpapa. Means a lot to me because I have a lot of respect for you and think the same of you. I agree with your assessment. Hard for any of us to understand what we don't live.
December 24, 201411 yr I've got to say posters like PP, Habib, Mensgrffrrgegedcasf, BBallFan and even Joker (sometimes) have made me look at things from a different perspective. I'm glad that we don't all always agree. BGP is just a slice of life and just like in life we all bring something different to the table. We ALL get snakry, irratated and maybe even irrational from time to time...but in my opinion as long as we still have respect for each other and respect their view we can disagree til the cows come home. BGP would be boring as a Getslow One-Liner if we all agreed on everything all of the time. No where else have I ever found the level of discourse and discussion on as wide a range of topics as you can find right here on BGP!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.