Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 76 Western Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

Terry Rozier stepped up big when Louisville needed it in the 2nd Half. Career high 32 for him.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big question will be the pending suspensions.

  • Author
Big question will be the pending suspensions.

 

He wasn't ejected for fighting, it was a Flagrant 2. There is no automatic suspension.

Big question will be the pending suspensions.

 

Is Harrell automatically suspended or not? I thought he was but then someone quoted Seth Davis that what he got ejected for - a flagrant 2 - does not carry an automatic suspension.

He wasn't ejected for fighting, it was a Flagrant 2. There is no automatic suspension.

But they can review the video and can give a suspension. He'd still be available for UK anyway I think.

  • Author
But they can review the video and can give a suspension. He'd still be available for UK anyway I think.

 

That's why I said no automatic suspension.

He wasn't ejected for fighting' date=' it was a Flagrant 2. There is no automatic suspension.[/quote']

 

Gotcha I only saw a clip, in football I'm use to seeing guys get ejected/suspended if a "punch" is thrown however, each situation is different.

That was a fun game to watch.

A few thoughts:

 

* This is why you don't play on the road against a school like Western when you are a school like Louisville. Nothing to be gained IMO.

 

* Harrell had every right to be ticked, but his reaction was extremely poor judgment. You just can't do that. There was physical play the entire first half & it all came to a boil.

 

* Rozier was outstanding in carrying UL the second half.

 

* Blackshear is so soft. I can't imagine the frustration level UL fans have with him.

That's why I said no automatic suspension.

Gotcha, I think he'll prob end up missing one game... Kinda looked like a kinda almost punch was sort of thrown, lol! As long as he's available for UK... I wanna see both teams at full strength for that one.

  • Author
A few thoughts:

 

* This is why you don't play on the road against a school like Western when you are a school like Louisville. Nothing to be gained IMO.

 

* Harrell had every right to be ticked, but his reaction was extremely poor judgment. You just can't do that. There was physical play the entire first half & it all came to a boil.

 

* Rozier was outstanding in carrying UL the second half.

 

* Blackshear is so soft. I can't imagine the frustration level UL fans have with him.

 

Absolutely agree with the bolded.

 

As for Blackshear, you have NO idea.... What's worse, is people have been praising him this season because he played well in the exhibitions. He always plays well in games that don't matter, and disappears in every other one.

Blackshear played really well in a real game, if I remember right. Scored a bunch of points, but I can't recall him doing much of anything else.

Why does a team have nothing to gain when playing a game like UL did with WKU? I think UL gained a tremendous amount today.

I don't want to say it was a good thing he was ejected, but it made UL overcome a huge obstacle in a tough environment. That builds character.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.