Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Eastern Kentucky 49

Featured Replies

You got to think the record ends this season. It is in my mind every single game until they hit one. No need for them to even attempt one.

 

Scoring is funny. When UK blew out Kansas a few weeks ago, they have 0 fast break points. The most points scored in an NBA game came before the three point line.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that the 3-point streak has its own twitter account now.

 

@uk3pointstreak lol

Yeah that's correct. I think UNLV's goes back to 1987. Kentucky is second with 909 games (I think that's the number they told us last night)

 

 

UNLV (690 games)

Vanderbilt (688 games)

 

Something doesn't seem right here?

I know their outside shooting game has to get better. When that part catches up with their other positives they're going to be something to behold.

Actually they're already "something to behold". Lol. They'll just get a lot more "beholder" when their perimeter offense starts clicking.

Something doesn't seem right here?

 

Good call..

 

Kentucky definitely has 909. I'm not sure how many the other 2 have.

Something doesn't seem right here?

 

Lost me too.

Lost me too.

 

Post 21.

1. UNLV - 915

2. Kentucky - 909

3. Vanderbilt - 902

UK has the longest active strike. The other two are over correct?

UK has the longest active strike. The other two are over correct?

 

Unlv is still going. UK is 2nd

1. UNLV - 915

2. Kentucky - 909

3. Vanderbilt - 902

 

That makes more sense. I saw on Wikipedia the same info you posted before. Must not have been updated. Thanks for the info.

 

UK has the longest active strike. The other two are over correct?

 

Since Wireman said UNLV's is active, I'm going to bet Vandy's isn't since we passed them.

That makes more sense. I saw on Wikipedia the same info you posted before. Must not have been updated. Thanks for the info.

 

 

 

Since Wireman said UNLV's is active, I'm going to bet Vandy's isn't since we passed them.

 

The updated numbers are from a UNLV game notes page from their last game so I know that's correct.

That makes more sense. I saw on Wikipedia the same info you posted before. Must not have been updated. Thanks for the info.

 

 

 

Since Wireman said UNLV's is active, I'm going to bet Vandy's isn't since we passed them.

 

I think that Vandy's streak is still active. UK was likely able to pass them due to going further in the SEC and NCAA tournaments each year. Might be able to pass UNLV that way as well if Cal keeps things rolling as they have the last few years.

Thought I would share this from the game last night:

 

The players are doing that brother-keeping thing.

We’re watching a bunch of guys who genuinely like each other on and off the court. We’ve been talking about it since interacting with them in the Bahamas and Robic shared another good example of how unselfish they are tonight. He said Coach Cal looked at Willie when it was Willie’s time to check in and Willie told him to leave Marcus Lee in the game because he was playing well. So Cal let Marcus run with the blue platoon while Willie watched on with excitement from the bench. Robic compared it to Michael Kidd-Gilchrist sitting for Darius Miller in 2012; that year ended pretty well if I remember correctly.

Lee said, “That totally does put trust and comfort in your other players, knowing that I would be able to do it for him, and he is also capable of doing the same thing for me. It kind of shows how much we care about each other and we are just not there for ourselves.”

 

Kentucky Sports Radio

 

Nice to hear. This team certainly has great chemistry. I remember a week or so ago that he wanted this group to be able to sub for theirself. I took that as asking to come out when they get winded, but with the platoon system they won't get winded often. The scenario with Willie and Lee makes complete sense now. Cal is wanting players to acknowledge when a guy is in the zone and offer up some of their minutes to that player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.