Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne County at Lincoln County on 12/9

Who will win this matchup? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

    • Wayne County
      33%
    • Lincoln County
      66%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This one should be a battle. I'm taking Wayne by 7.

I'll take Lincoln by 4

Anybody going to be at this game to provide updates for us? Please and thank you. :D

This one will be a dandy. At Lincoln I'm going with Lincoln. If it was at Wayne it would be different. Lincoln by 7

I'll take Lincoln in a close one.

I guess first and I are the only ones picking Wayne. Should be a dandy. I got to go watch SW vs Casey or I would be there.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think these are potentially two of the top 10 teams in the state.

I'll take Wayne in this one.

Should be one of tonight's best games.

I pick Wayne, close game but end up winning by eight or so.

Should be a great game. It's hard to beat Lincoln at home but I'm picking Wayne by 8 or 10. They are the champs until somebody knocks them off

I'll take Lincoln by 8.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.