December 2, 201411 yr http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/race/ben-carson-links-womens-lib-movement-ferguson-video
December 2, 201411 yr I honestly do not know how to respond. I had a great-grandfather say that this world went to crap when women got the right to vote :lol2:
December 2, 201411 yr Shut up and fix me turkey pot pie! :lol: Barefoot, in the kitchen with a baby on your hip!!!!!!!
December 2, 201411 yr Ben Carson is a joke. Heard him speak last year at an ultra-conservative college and spent most of the time just shaking my head at some of the things he said.
December 2, 201411 yr I honestly do not know how to respond. I had a great-grandfather say that this world went to crap when women got the right to vote :lol2: Heck, my Grandmother said that. Strong headed German woman. Strangly enough, life long FDR Democrat also.
December 2, 201411 yr Barefoot, in the kitchen with a baby on your hip!!!!!!! and I don't have to work (outside the home)? Sign me up! I'd love to have lived back in the 50's and been like June Cleaver.
December 2, 201411 yr we can mock , make fun , SHM , etc etc but most of what he said was true . If you actually read the entire thing in context .
December 3, 201411 yr Dr. Carson said nothing about stay-at-homes moms. He spoke of mom and dad teaching family values. He believes women's lib has led some women to overlook their roles in their children's lives.
December 3, 201411 yr Dr. Carson said nothing about stay-at-homes moms. He spoke of mom and dad teaching family values. He believes women's lib has led some women to overlook their roles in their children's lives. It will never happen but I hope to hell the Repubs nominate him for Prez. I like having Democrats in the White House and having ole Ben lead the GOP ticket would all but guarantee a donkey win.
December 3, 201411 yr Dr. Carson said nothing about stay-at-homes moms. He spoke of mom and dad teaching family values. He believes women's lib has led some women to overlook their roles in their children's lives. One could argue that the feminist movement led to more stay at home moms obtaining employment outside the home thus causing some women to overlook their roles in the lives of everyone involved, including the children.
December 3, 201411 yr Author One could argue that the feminist movement led to more stay at home moms obtaining employment outside the home thus causing some women to overlook their roles in the lives of everyone involved' date=' including the children.[/quote'] What are their roles?
December 3, 201411 yr Interesting. Seems to me that there are more issues with children that do not have a father in their life than issues that stem from mothers in the workforce.
December 3, 201411 yr Interesting. Seems to me that there are more issues with children that do not have a father in their life than issues that stem from mothers in the workforce. Carson mentioned that too and he is 100% right. When 3 out of 4 black babies are born out of wedlock, we have a big problem. Until that is fixed, we will continue to have that problem.
December 3, 201411 yr Ben Carson is a joke. Heard him speak last year at an ultra-conservative college and spent most of the time just shaking my head at some of the things he said. It is amazing what used to be called common sense is now considered a joke... I would like to see Ben Carson run for president as well. I doubt he will though. He is way too smart to want that job...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.