Top Jr's in 9th Region

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy Bandkamper is a very good RHP for Beechwood. He will be 3 in their rotation

Knowing the kid personally and playing with him for 2 years, the kids a great athlete, but sometimes it seems as he doesn’t out fourth his all. Not saying he can’t or doesn’t but if he played to the height of his talent you know he has, WOW!!!! The kid could be amazing.

Josh Bleser has to be up there

Good pitcher with V playing time and pitched under high pressure last year

Josh Bleser has to be up there

I would say that Josh isn't just up there. I believe that Josh is the best Junior pitcher if not best player as a junior in the region.

CCH also has some other good one- Larkin has experience on the varsity level and very athletic making the move from C to 2nd base......also the JV team won the Region last year so we will see some good and suprising juniors from CCH this year.

I would say that Josh isn't just up there. I believe that Josh is the best Junior pitcher if not best player as a junior in the region.

CCH also has some other good one- Larkin has experience on the varsity level and very athletic making the move from C to 2nd base......also the JV team won the Region last year so we will see some good and suprising juniors from CCH this year.

Brent Humphey (RYLE) has the best pitching record of anyone in Northern Kentucky. 9 wins & 1 loss total in his freshman & sophmore years vrs.

varsity hitters.

Brent Humphey (RYLE) has the best pitching record of anyone in Northern Kentucky. 9 wins & 1 loss total in his freshman & sophmore years vrs.

varsity hitters.

Last year i believe that Josh only lost 1 or 2 games and pitched in the Regional Finals, as a Sophmore and he also had an RBI in that game. He is the best all around player in the 9th region.

Does this mean Farrell will be full time catcher? And Larkin will rotate in as catcher when Farrell pitches - or will he not pitch this year?

Last year i believe that Josh only lost 1 or 2 games and pitched in the Regional Finals, as a Sophmore and he also had an RBI in that game. He is the best all around player in the 9th region.

Thats your opinion, those are my facts.

Where are your stats to back this up?