Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just for Al Sharpton

Featured Replies

Only the ones with the most media attention? :lol2:

 

Probably so. Doesn't make him racist.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is one of the more ignorant things I've ever read on BGP.

 

Why those blacks (Africans) don't count? Is that what you are saying?

 

In Ferguson a man committed a crime (not arguable)= he was asked by the police (the authorities) to stop. He didn't. Then whatever happened next is hazy but victims blood is found on the drivers side of the police vehicle.

 

Grand jury doesn't indite. People get mad and loot and burn down their town and yet the blame goes to everybody else except the obvious (the people committing the crimes).

 

Let me know when Al Sharpton does one thing to stop the violence and the hatred.

Why those blacks (Africans) don't count?

 

SMH

 

Probably so. Doesn't make him racist.

 

No his words and actions certainly seem racist at times though.

 

Fine. That's not the debate.

 

I think it is part of it.

Why those blacks (Africans) don't count? Is that what you are saying?

 

Is Mike Brown from Africa?

 

Is Al Sharpton from Africa?

 

Where does Al Sharpton live?

 

If Al Sharpton lived in the US and was trying to stop violence against blacks in Africa (in whatever crazy and unconventional way he decided) instead of in America, what would you say about him then?

 

Al Sharpton is a clown, and I'd agree he does very little to actually help the causes he claims. That doesn't change the fact that your comment was ridiculous and way off base.

I just don't understand how it's ok for Sharpton to only care about black people cause there's only 24 hrs in a day and that's ok. But if there were a similar white person (there may be one, I just don't follow white radicals) who only cared about white people, that the same logic of only 24 hours in a day and no time to care about blacks wouldn't apply. And we all know it doesn't.

 

IMO both of these examples are racist. We need more people who care about humanity, not just their race cause that's all they have time for.

Do black people think black panthers are racist? Cause I'm white and I find the KKK to be racist. I just don't see any difference in them and the KKK. 2 groups of people hating other races.

No his words and actions certainly seem racist at times though.

 

Fine. Not arguing whether he is or isn't. I'm just saying the fact he doesn't protest when a white guy gets shot by a black guy doesn't make him a racist.

I just don't understand how it's ok for Sharpton to only care about black people cause there's only 24 hrs in a day and that's ok. But if there were a similar white person (there may be one, I just don't follow white radicals) who only cared about white people, that the same logic of only 24 hours in a day and no time to care about blacks wouldn't apply. And we all know it doesn't.

 

IMO both of these examples are racist. We need more people who care about humanity, not just their race cause that's all they have time for.

 

Let's review this again.

 

Helping a particular group doesn't in and of itself mean you "only care about" that group. Guy has a job on TV. He only has so much time. He picks his causes that are important to him. That doesn't mean he's racist. Again, he COULD be. This, though, doesn't tell us that. No one , white or black, can pursue every case of murder.

 

I'll use my Mother Theresa analogy again and tie it to what you said. She had "no time to care about" people of means. Does that mean she hated them?

Do black people think black panthers are racist? Cause I'm white and I find the KKK to be racist. I just don't see any difference in them and the KKK. 2 groups of people hating other races.

 

Yes, I do.

Do black people think black panthers are racist? Cause I'm white and I find the KKK to be racist. I just don't see any difference in them and the KKK. 2 groups of people hating other races.

 

I'm going to out on a limb here and say a) not sure how it applies to this thread but b)like the vast majority of whites think the KKK are bad a very high % of people think the Black Panthers are bad.

Let's review this again.

 

Helping a particular group doesn't in and of itself mean you "only care about" that group. Guy has a job on TV. He only has so much time. He picks his causes that are important to him. That doesn't mean he's racist. Again, he COULD be. This, though, doesn't tell us that. No one , white or black, can pursue every case of murder.

 

I'll use my Mother Theresa analogy again and tie it to what you said. She had "no time to care about" people of means. Does that mean she hated them?

 

So, you don't think Sharpton is racist?

Let's review this again.

 

Helping a particular group doesn't in and of itself mean you "only care about" that group. Guy has a job on TV. He only has so much time. He picks his causes that are important to him. That doesn't mean he's racist. Again, he COULD be. This, though, doesn't tell us that. No one , white or black, can pursue every case of murder.

 

I'll use my Mother Theresa analogy again and tie it to what you said. She had "no time to care about" people of means. Does that mean she hated them?

 

So it's ok to be racist if you're making $ on it?

So, you don't think Sharpton is racist?

 

Do I think Al Sharpton thinks blacks are inherently better than whites? Not sure. Got any examples ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.