Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just for Al Sharpton

Featured Replies

When did a "witness" say that? And when did I say that's what made him racist? If you want examples' date=' YOU GO FIND THEM! Or you can stick your head in the sand and pretend they don't exist.[/quote']

 

Already know the examples.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't excused anything. You have no clue what you are talking about.

 

By reading your responses, I have a very good clue what I'm talking about.

By reading your responses' date=' I have a very good clue what I'm talking about.[/quote']

 

Clueless

Who said this? Is this racist?

 

“White folks was in the cave when we built empires. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greeks homos ever got around to it.”

 

What about when he referred to a jewish person as a "white interloper"?

 

What about this?

“If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”

Oh my God! He doesn't have to say "kill white people" to be considered a racist. If you can't read between the lines and view actions or lack there of to see he doesn't care about white people or what they've suffered at the hands of minorities, then that's on you. And nothing I nor anyone else say will make you think otherwise.

Clueless

 

Well then, why don't you inform me?

 

Have you been keeping up with the thread? You have basically said we don't know what we are talking about, so please, educate us.

Who said this? Is this racist? What about when he referred to a jewish person as a "white interloper"? What about this?

 

There you go. Now you have supporting evidence.

There you go. Now you have supporting evidence.

 

What are you, a math teacher wanting everyone to "show their work"? Stupid. Everyone knows KKK are racist slime balls, I don't have to quote things they've said to prove it.

Well then' date=' why don't you inform me? Have you been keeping up with the thread? You have basically said we don't know what we are talking about, so please, educate us.[/quote']

 

No no no. I have already stated WHY I think opinions are wrong.

 

YOU said what I would say if it was reversed.

 

Back it up, chief.

There you go. Now you have supporting evidence.

 

He's been racist since before I existed. I'm not sure why you were here arguing against it. Are you just bored?

  • Author
No proof that he called for looting.

Doesn't have to to be guilty of inciting.

No no no. I have already stated WHY I think opinions are wrong.

 

YOU said what I would say if it was reversed.

 

Back it up, chief.

 

By reading your posts it is a logical conclusion one could come to. It's my opinion. I am entitled to it.

He's been racist since before I existed. I'm not sure why you were here arguing against it. Are you just bored?

 

I said the examples given were incorrect. Calling someone a racist should have some evidence.

 

Al has a sordid past. Cite those all day long. They're legit.

  • Author

Now Clyde, I gave several examples. It's now your turn to show us examples of him not making it about race and show us where he didn't want protests and how he wants peaceful demonstrations.

I said the examples given were incorrect. Calling someone a racist should have some evidence.

 

Al has a sordid past. Cite those all day long. They're legit.

 

Why do I have to cite them? You know they're there. I know they're there. Do I have to post evidence every time I talk about the Giants winning 4 super bowls?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.