Just for Al Sharpton

Hellbird

7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No national news

7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.

7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.

6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/18 John Yingling,white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.

6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.

Where is Sharpton now???

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people like Al realize a murder of anyone, no matter what color, is just that, murder. Murder is color blind but when he continues to make it all about race then he needs to step up and bring justice for all murder victims of all races.

I am betting that will never happen.

When people like Al realize a murder of anyone' date=' no matter what color, is just that, murder. Murder is color blind but when he continues to make it all about race then he needs to step up and bring justice for all murder victims of all races. I am betting that will never happen.[/quote']

I think we can all agree that Al and Jesse are against all murder, correct?

So we can then agree that their focus is standing up for blacks. They do not stand up for those blacks in your list because those blacks were murderers.

Apples and oranges.

So we can then agree that their focus is standing up for blacks. They do not stand up for those blacks in your list because those blacks were murderers.

Apples and oranges.

So they are racists? Other colors do not matter? Clyde you are fishing off the deep end here.

Apples and oranges.

Incorrect.....................their focus is standing up for their pocket book.

Apples and oranges.

I thought they preached equality.

So they are racists? Other colors do not matter? Clyde you are fishing off the deep end here.

It cannot be an all-or-nothing proposition. He only has 24 hours a day so he has to pick. He picks his people. Hardly racist.

Now maybe he does or says things to make him a racist. However, not protesting that llist of murders isn't racist in and of itself.

Was Mother Theresa classist?

It cannot be an all-or-nothing proposition. He only has 24 hours a day so he has to pick. He picks his people. Hardly racist.

Now maybe he does or says things to make him a racist. However, not protesting that llist of murders isn't racist in and of itself.

Was Mother Theresa classist?

So if one picks his own people he is not a racist?

Keep trying, keep trying. I could care a less that he is a racist-let's just call him what he is.

He could do better to help his people (your words) by going to Africa and seeing some of the disgusting, heinous things various leaders on that continent do to their young women.

Edited by History
spelling

So if one picks his own people he is not a racist?

Keep trying, keep trying. I could care a less that he is a racist-let's just call him what he is.

He could do better to help his people (your words) by going to Africa and seeing some of the disgusting, heinous things various leaders on that continent do to their young women.

But...he's not African???

So could anyone with influence in America. Are all held to the standard of not doing enough to help depose ruthless dictators in another hemisphere or is Sharpton the only one you think should go to Africa?

Sharpton and Jackson hardly have to go to Africa? How about Chicago? 100's of black kids are killed there every year. But they are killed almost exclusively by other blacks so Al and Jesse don't care...or at least not as much as they care about one black criminal that was killed by a police officer.

So could anyone with influence in America. Are all held to the standard of not doing enough to help depose ruthless dictators in another hemisphere or is Sharpton the only one you think should go to Africa?

Do you think Sharpton is doing more good or harm with the situation in Ferguson?

Of course I don't think Sharpton is the only one that should go, but he is the one in this thread that was said to be "standing up for blacks.". Blacks are being brutalized and murdered in Africa. He is not standing up for them. So I guess he further minimizes himself as standing up for those blacks that will bring attention to himself, and raise money for him and his causes.

So does he care about blacks or the ability to raise greenbacks? Which is of higher priority?

Does Al care about white on black crime? Not on a moral or ethical level. If he thought there was money to be made he most certainly would be out there railing against black on white crime, black on black crime, dog on cat crime or anything else that would make him a buck. He's an opportunist. There are better descriptions for what he is but that one will pass the filters.

Sharpton and Jackson hardly have to go to Africa? How about Chicago? 100's of black kids are killed there every year. But they are killed almost exclusively by other blacks so Al and Jesse don't care...or at least not as much as they care about one black criminal that was killed by a police officer.

Al Sharpton has been in Chicago numerous times and was the host of a week-long city-wide conference on reducing violence just this summer.