Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 9 St. Xavier 3

Featured Replies

T is now the #2 team in the state behind Graves Co.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-15 yards. Wow. Hats off to the T defense. Hats off to the X defense as well holding T to 9 points after they scored 37(correct??) Against male. I don't know where we go from here.

I love the defensive games, just love them. I would have liked to have watched this one.

 

To answer gchs, I remember the 97 game, that was a State Championship at Cardinal Stadium.

Tough game and never easy to end your season to your rival. In the end X's offense had trouble producing points. Good season Tigers.

Congrats to the Rocks on the W. St. X defense did their job tonight and most of the season. Offense was beat up and defeated last night. I think it had more to do with the Trinity defense then anything. I did not really see vast, consistent improvements in the overall team down the stretch. Let's see if the X program can rebound next year and get over the hump!!!!! Time will tell!!!!

T is now the #2 team in the state behind Graves Co.

 

Bahahahahaha!!!! Now That's funny!!!

-15 yards. Wow. Hats off to the T defense. Hats off to the X defense as well holding T to 9 points after they scored 37(correct??) Against male. I don't know where we go from here.

 

Both defenses were amazing, my kind of football, loved it, # 27 for X saved 2 sure TD's by T, where he was the last guy & made an open field tackle, great player

No running game = no deep runs in the playoffs. -15 yards rushing indicates that St. X has become a SOFT program. T played a nice game on defense, but -15 is unacceptable and inexcusable. It has been the achilles heel of the Tigers all season. Even in the heyday of the Trinity passing offense with Brohm and others, they were able to have a physical running game to go along with their passing attack.

Defense and running the football are two things you need in the playoffs and it's hard to win with -15 rushing yards.

For all the talk of 1 poster on here I certainly expected X to muster some rush yardage.

Both defenses were amazing, my kind of football, loved it, # 27 for X saved 2 sure TD's by T, where he was the last guy & made an open field tackle, great player

 

I believe that's little semersheim.

For all the talk of 1 poster on here I certainly expected X to muster some rush yardage.

 

:lol: man you and me both.

I believe that's little semersheim.

Yes, #27, I believe. He made some very nice tackles.

Anyone know what the extent of the injury was to Noah Houk? He took a lot of hits Friday night and really hung in there. The sophomore that came in after his imjury looks like he has some potential. Tall and looks to have a pretty good arm. Where did they find him? Was it Desmond Ridder?

Anyone know what the extent of the injury was to Noah Houk? He took a lot of hits Friday night and really hung in there. The sophomore that came in after his imjury looks like he has some potential. Tall and looks to have a pretty good arm. Where did they find him? Was it Desmond Ridder?

 

It looked like his left leg/ankle when they carried him off the field. I haven't seen any updates since the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.