Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Highlands Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ashland has held Highlands scoreless thus far. Game is still tied 0-0.

Ashland has held Highlands scoreless thus far. Game is still tied 0-0.

 

Has the game started?

^ So false information in post #3?

^ So false information in post #3?

 

Attempt at humor.

 

I chuckled.

4 Ashland buses at Maysville Ponderosa just after 4:00 this afternoon.

4 Ashland buses at Maysville Ponderosa just after 4:00 this afternoon.

 

Hope they got the Sirloin Tips.

Hope they got the Sirloin Tips.

 

Used to be a place to stay away from (Ponderoacha was a common nickname); they've improved over the last couple of years. Wife and I go because senior buffet is something like $6.99 on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Attempt at humor.

 

I chuckled.

 

Not me.

Buffett from 4 to 5pm Papa:)???

 

Attempt at humor.

 

I chuckled.

 

At least someone caught on.. Sorry Guru.

7-0 Ashland.. I'm being serious this time.

Buffett from 4 to 5pm Papa:)???

 

I'm usually there around 4:45 or so. I get hungry early.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.