Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Highlands Updates

Featured Replies

Ashland at 4th and 4 I believe at the end of three quarters.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

 

What yard line?

 

Not sure.. Trying to multitask here. Watching one thing and listening to another, it gets confusing.

Ashland at 4th and 4 I believe at the end of three quarters.

 

Pass to Baker was overthrown, Ashland turns it over on downs.

Ashland turns it over on downs on first play of 4th. HHS gets ball on its own 41.

Td Highlands Kendell with a 58 yard run.

Huge play! Gives HHS a little breathing room - 23-7 with 11 min to go.

Kendall's 3rd TD of night I believe.

Short pass by prince whic brings up another 3rd down conversion. Baker converts, he now has 160 yards rushing. baker is gone on first down, 68 yard td for the Q!

Ashland goes for two, gets it feon a prince to Sutton pass. 23-15 highlands.

HHS has done a good job on Baker EXCEPT for two plays where he has burned them - there is a reason why UK wants him:)!

Win or lose I'm proud of my Tomcats tonight!

Win or lose I'm proud of my Tomcats tonight!

 

Sounds like the Ashland kids didn't get the email that this was supposed to be a blowout! Nice job so far!

Win or lose I'm proud of my Tomcats tonight!

 

I would be too. Looks like a strong effort from Atown. I will gladly eat my crow. Glad Ashland is making a game of it.

Win or lose I'm proud of my Tomcats tonight!

 

You should be...

HHS has done a good job on Baker EXCEPT for two plays where he has burned them - there is a reason why UK wants him:)!

 

UK has him :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.