Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County/Manual Predictions

Who wins? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Manual
      51%
      24
    • McCracken Co.
      48%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The only competitive game between the Super District and 1st District. I am optimistic my Mustangs will surprise some Louisville folks. Who wins?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best first round game in all 6 classes. I think Mustangs win a close one. But wouldnt be shocked if Manual wins.

I think Manual wins but wouldn't be shocked if McCracken County wins. What a game to open up with as a 1 seed. Wow.

What does each team have to do to beat the other?

Score more points than the other team!!

If Manual doesn't let the trip affect them, I expect them to handle business and get the win fairly easily.

 

I'm guessing 2 TD's but wouldn't be surprised if it's closer to 4.

The Western part of the state often gets overlooked by the bigger cities, so I'm going to go with McCraken Co. This will be one of the more competitive first round match ups...

 

McCraken - 26

Manual - 23

  • Author
If Manual doesn't let the trip affect them, I expect them to handle business and get the win fairly easily.

 

I'm guessing 2 TD's but wouldn't be surprised if it's closer to 4.

 

I could be wrong, but if Manual wins I don't expect it to be easy. I doubt they expect it to be either.

Considering Manual doesn't know what a road trip is, not leaving the metro in the last 2 years, I look for McCracken to jump out early with Manual left to play catch up for most of the game. McCracken 24 to 21.

I could be wrong, but if Manual wins I don't expect it to be easy. I doubt they expect it to be either.

 

I hope your right. I have to think a 5 hour bus ride won't help Manual's chances.

It's just a ride. Henderson went to cov cath had a 21-14 lead at half. Got crushed in 2nd half because they had no gas but they played 13 guys. Manuel will play 18 on one side of the ball. I would love to see somebody beat a super in round one and it might happened but it has nothing to do with the ride because they don't play guys both ways.

Roster size 88 to 54 Manuel fav. This off sets the ride.

Score more points than the other team!!

 

Always one. But i guess I set myself up for that one.

 

What does McCracken have success doing in order to win?

Manual traveled to Bowling Green this year and fared very well. Bus ride was 3 plus hours with construction. Shut the Purples out and put up 26 points on a very similar defense to McCracken. They look to be the fastest team they have faced this year but very similar to last years Butler team as far as speed. I expect Manual to put up 4 TD's and hold McCracken to a season low 2 TD's. McCcracken has not played a Physical and fast team built this year like Manual. And oh by the way guess who's back!!!!!! Rhymes with Hero!!!!!! Final - Manual 28 - McCracken 17. #11 is a stud for the Mustangs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.