Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 116 Pikeville 68

Featured Replies

  • Author

Six Cats in double figures, led by Karl Towns' 22.

I know it's just UPike but man this team is something else. With the platoon system they are going to run teams out of the gym.

This team has a chance to be special but I just can't watch them play a team with a 6'5 center.

This team has a chance to be special but I just can't watch them play a team with a 6'5 center.

 

I'm sure the seven-footers had a field day.

I'm sure the seven-footers had a field day.

 

We had something like 29 dunks/lobs.

I'm sure the seven-footers had a field day.

 

It looked like a middle school version of keep away when going for rebounds.

It looked like a middle school version of keep away when going for rebounds.

 

Same thing coach Wells said in his post game interview.

I'm sure the seven-footers had a field day.

 

80+ points in the paint

Kelly Wells says this is the most talent on a Kentucky roster...EVER:

 

It was fun to watch for about 15 minutes of the first half. After that it was just ridiculous--I'll be glad to see them get to play some real competition. These scrimmages are great for the Kentucky NAIA teams and in some years they might be a little bit more competitive. The height that UK put out there made this one a joke. Awesome athleticism and depth from the Wildcats.

I got a little bored with the game, but it was still Kentucky basketball, so I won't complain.

 

How come no matter who we play, there is always someone who goes off in Rupp? haha!

How did Hobo McCoy do? I saw him on the Pikeville roster on their website. Did he play? Is there a box score anywhere?

How did Hobo McCoy do? I saw him on the Pikeville roster on their website. Did he play? Is there a box score anywhere?

 

He checked in late and drilled a 3-pointer.

Pikeville vs Kentucky

11/02/14 7:00 pm at Rupp Arena - Lexington, Ky.

At Rupp Arena - Lexington, Ky.

KENTUCKY 116, PIKEVILLE 68

PIKEVILLE

Simmons, K.K. 10-18 2-2 28; Manigault, Kenny 5-13 2-4 13; Brooks, Macari

3-14 2-2 8; Rakes, Trey 0-3 4-4 4; Hussey, Jackson 2-7 0-0 4; Chapman, Colt

1-2 0-0 3; McCoy, Hobo 1-2 0-0 3; Kornegay, Kevin 1-7 0-0 2; Leach,

Christian 1-3 0-0 2; Eneh, Michael 0-0 1-2 1; Horsley, Patrick 0-0 0-0 0;

Jacobs, Malik 0-0 0-0 0. Totals 24-69 11-14 68.

KENTUCKY

Towns, Karl-Anthony 10-11 2-2 22; Booker, Devin 6-9 2-2 16; Johnson, Dakari

6-7 1-1 13; Poythress, Alex 5-8 0-0 12; Lyles, Trey 5-10 1-2 11;

Cauley-Stein, Willie 5-5 0-2 10; Harrison, Aaron 3-8 3-3 9; Lee,Marcus 4-5

0-2 8; Ulis, Tyler 2-2 2-2 6; Harrison, Andrew 1-2 3-4 5; Floreal, EJ 1-2

0-0 2; Willis, Derek 1-3 0-0 2; Hawkins, Dominque 0-3 0-0 0. Totals 49-75

14-20 116.

Pikeville..................... 40 28 - 68

Kentucky...................... 67 49 - 116

3-point goals--Pikeville 9-21 (Simmons, K.K. 6-9; McCoy, Hobo 1-2; Chapman,

Colt 1-1; Manigault, Kenny 1-2; Kornegay, Kevin 0-3; Rakes, Trey 0-2;

Brooks, Macari 0-2), Kentucky 4-18 (Poythress, Alex 2-3; Booker, Devin 2-4;

Lyles, Trey 0-2; Harrison, Aaron 0-3; Harrison, Andrew 0-1; Willis, Derek

0-2; Hawkins, Dominque 0-3). Fouled out--Pikeville-None, Kentucky-None.

Rebounds--Pikeville 25 (Manigault, Kenny 6), Kentucky 49 (Lyles, Trey 8;

Johnson, Dakari 8; Lee,Marcus 8). Assists--Pikeville 10 (Rakes, Trey 2;

Manigault, Kenny 2; Hussey, Jackson 2), Kentucky 29 (Harrison, Andrew 9).

Total fouls--Pikeville 18, Kentucky 13. Technical fouls--Pikeville-None,

Kentucky-None. A-21036

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.