Litkenhous Ratings 10/27

uk#1fan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That list is pretty much a joke. Having SK right behind Dixie and having Cov Cath even in the list but no Beechwood pretty much sums up what a joke that rankings are.

I agree with it all! Beechwood is a pretty good football team!

CLASS 2-A

1.Christian Academy 109.0

2.Owensboro Catholic 106.1

3.DeSales 105.2

4.Caldwell County 102.7

5.Bardstown 99.5

6.Murray 95.2

7.Prestonsburg 93.2

8.Danville 92.7

9.Walton-Verona 90.0

10.Newport 88.8

11.Lexington Christian 86.5

12.Newport Catholic 84.2

Are 10 and 12 correct?

I do not think that Lit considers or takes into account out of state teams...

Two losses that many teams not named T, St. X or BG could beat...

Drop those two and add in Holy Cross and Edwards Independent and heck Highlands might be #1

Sweep, I know I am in your doghouse now but I totally agree with this comment. If HHS had played two mediocre in state teams instead of Elder and CC, they would be 9-0 and probably in the top 3 in this ridiculous rating...

But they also would not be as well prepared for the playoffs either...

Sweep, I know I am in your doghouse now but I totally agree with this comment. If HHS had played two mediocre in state teams instead of Elder and CC, they would be 9-0 and probably in the top 3 in this ridiculous rating...

But they also would not be as well prepared for the playoffs either...

Yeah but what a sweatshirt we would have had if only..... I'll say it again I'll take playing an Elder or Columbus any day over a Holy Cross even in a losing effort. At this point ratings are ridiculous, it's all about capturing a ring. " Wonder if SK even has a ring policy?"

SK beat a top 5 5A team last week with a running clock! SK should be right where they are.

You do realize in many rankings, Bullit Central is ranked below Cooper and So. Oldham in class 5A don't you?

Maxpreps alone has them ranked 7th and Cooper 5th and I don't consider Cooper as one of the best in 5A, and that is from a Cooper guy.

Before they faced SK, Bullit Central played 9 games and only 3 of those games were against teams with winning records. The teams they played had 57 losses. Bullit Central is far from one of the best teams in Class 5A, sorry. Actually the only thing Bullit Central had going for them as far as comparing to SK was the fact that both had a cup cake schedule. In fact going into the SK vs Dixie game SK had only played 1 team with a winning record and the combined losses for the teams on SK's schedule up to the Bullit Central game were a whopping 48 losses.