Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame Academy 3 Highlands 0

Featured Replies

Why don't you just name that certain fitness center? Give the guy a plug.

 

I believe against the rules of BGP

  • Replies 76
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't you just name that certain fitness center? Give the guy a plug.

 

Not necessary. Doesn't need a plug.

Not necessary. Doesn't need a plug.

 

Okay I get it now, we are talking about THE GYM where the best soccer players in the area are made correct? I will keep the "plug" comment to myself.

Okay I get it now, we are talking about THE GYM where the best soccer players in the area are made correct? I will keep the "plug" comment to myself.

 

Now I can think of something I would like to plug.

How is IDing a workout facility an issue? We do it all the time on here.

How is IDing a workout facility an issue? We do it all the time on here.

 

My daughter sees Brooklyn at the Campbell County Y a few times a week. Great facility!

Now I can think of something I would like to plug. Ridiculous comment.

 

Touchy aren't we? I too have heard that they YMCA has a very nice facility. Glad to hear that Brooklyn has continued to work on keeping herself in shape.

Touchy aren't we? I too have heard that they YMCA has a very nice facility. Glad to hear that Brooklyn has continued to work on keeping herself in shape.

 

Step back and take a deep breath man. The season is over and it is time to move on to bigger and better things than Highlands girls soccer.

Actually......it is time to jump on the bandwagon for the team that wins Saturday and root for Region 9......

This thread took a wrong turn just like the rest of the HHS Girls Soccer threads this season. I think its time to move on to basketball now. Its always the same old recycled garbage over and over again. I have defended this coaching staff all season and will continue to do so but just not on this forum. I have made my stance on the situation perfectly clear and have made it clear who I am. I don't personally dislike anyone on this forum and know who most of you are that have a problem with the coaching staff. Some of you make some good points when it comes to the game of soccer and in game situations. The way that some of you have handled your situations with the coaching staff I have found unacceptable. Sitting behind a keyboard to discuss your dislike for someone is not a good approach. I am sure that person or person's would rather you come straight to their face about it. This doesn't mean a volatile conversation. This means discussing the coaching decisions that you do not agree with and I don't mean playing time. I basically divulged who I was because I wasn't worried about people knowing that I support Coach Wiefering and his coaching staff. I have no problem debating or talking soccer with fellow fans. I love this game and love to discuss it, I just don't feel the need to sit behind a keyboard to do it anymore. Good luck to NDA, NCC, Campbell and Brossart. Any of these teams will represent NKY well down state.

For any of you that have a problem with the Coach you need to discuss it with him in person. Of course most of you don't have the you know what to do that.

We'll put. Thank you.

 

This thread took a wrong turn just like the rest of the HHS Girls Soccer threads this season. I think its time to move on to basketball now. Its always the same old recycled garbage over and over again. I have defended this coaching staff all season and will continue to do so but just not on this forum. I have made my stance on the situation perfectly clear and have made it clear who I am. I don't personally dislike anyone on this forum and know who most of you are that have a problem with the coaching staff. Some of you make some good points when it comes to the game of soccer and in game situations. The way that some of you have handled your situations with the coaching staff I have found unacceptable. Sitting behind a keyboard to discuss your dislike for someone is not a good approach. I am sure that person or person's would rather you come straight to their face about it. This doesn't mean a volatile conversation. This means discussing the coaching decisions that you do not agree with and I don't mean playing time. I basically divulged who I was because I wasn't worried about people knowing that I support Coach Wiefering and his coaching staff. I have no problem debating or talking soccer with fellow fans. I love this game and love to discuss it, I just don't feel the need to sit behind a keyboard to do it anymore. Good luck to NDA, NCC, Campbell and Brossart. Any of these teams will represent NKY well down state.
For any of you that have a problem with the Coach you need to discuss it with him in person. Of course most of you don't have the you know what to do that.

 

 

:dancingpa :banana::jump:

 

Thank you.... Thank you..... Thank you....

 

Thank you. Hard for me to continue trying to visit this site when all I could read was people trying to dismantle someone when they are the one's showing truly showing their own class.

 

I'm not sure who is what or where.... but I can tell you that some of you need to have a reality check. If its so disturbing then don't attend games, or bother checking in to what they are doing. Leave it along. The vengeance tactics are ridiculous. Talk to him in person and I think you will find out that he is a really good person.

Edited by hoops5
Rule 8

No dog in this fight ....just a spectator.........

 

In general......great people do not always do things correctly and ignoring it is never a good game plan........

 

Agree with going directly to the person with the issue but what if they don't see the same issue?

No dog in this fight ....just a spectator.........

 

In general......great people do not always do things correctly and ignoring it is never a good game plan........

 

Agree with going directly to the person with the issue but what if they don't see the same issue?

 

Then you go to their boss.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.