Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region All-Tournament

Featured Replies

I dont think there is any doubt Ferguson deserved this.

 

Good call!

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: I don't understand how boys or girls who are in trouble can get out to PLAY basketball , do their grades have to remain high , too and if they make a missQ do they go back? just wondering. As for Rose Hill how can a school who is suppose to be teaching the values that the public school don't have such a rude following not a very good example is it? just wondering.

 

Sometimes Ms. Liberty, it is best to form your own opinion rather than listening to others. While I am reading your post I just want to take out my red marker and bring to your attention the grammar errors, etc.

oops! its just the mom in me. I guess I feel like there are other things more important you should be worried about.;)

I stated before that I did not know much about the Ramey School, and Yes I am aware that know one would volunteer, I agree that if it helps them become productive citizens I am all for this arrangement. As to my opinion of Rose Hill, true I only saw the group 4 times and yes they were acting like they were AAU fans , just what I saw. And as my grammer goes I reread my post and saw very little but you can go to town with that red pen . :walk: Oh sometimes it is typos that make the mistake. Just typing.

Get it back to topic and not each other.:irked:

I stated before that I did not know much about the Ramey School, and Yes I am aware that know one would volunteer, I agree that if it helps them become productive citizens I am all for this arrangement. As to my opinion of Rose Hill, true I only saw the group 4 times and yes they were acting like they were AAU fans , just what I saw. And as my grammer goes I reread my post and saw very little but you can go to town with that red pen . :walk: Oh sometimes it is typos that make the mistake. Just typing.

 

Ms. Liberty, I am puzzled by you comments concerning Rose Hill. May I ask what 4 games you saw and just how exactly do AAU fans act?

 

My observations are this: I have attended several high school games inside the 16th region this year and will 1 notable exception I think fan behavior has been exceptionally good.

 

Concerning Ferguson I think he is an exceptional athlete and a very good basketball player. I think the MVP award he received was well earned.

Rose Hill is school that has came a long way agreed. My comment was they, along with a lot of other schools Think they never make a mistake , Then why pay the refrees . OK enough said > lets lood forward to summer ball, camps and AAU Play Ball:thumb:

Those stats came from the official KHSAA report which was filed by the school.

 

 

The stats that were reported had Drew 201 for 382. I believe that is well over 50 %.

The stats that were reported had Drew 201 for 382. I believe that is well over 50 %.

 

52.6% to be exact.

Rose Hill is school that has came a long way agreed. My comment was they, along with a lot of other schools Think they never make a mistake , Then why pay the refrees . OK enough said > lets lood forward to summer ball, camps and AAU Play Ball:thumb:

 

Well that clears it up for me. :rolleyes: Ms. Liberty thanks for your response. I think I understand now. :thumb:

RickyP,

 

You truely are master of the eye roll. You show more and more class everytime you rag on new members.

 

:fight:

RickyP,

 

You truely are master of the eye roll. You show more and more class everytime you rag on new members.

 

:fight:

 

I use the eye roll rarely. Honestly, do you have any idea what Ms. Liberty is talking about? If you do please clue me in. Because as Dr. Evil said "I don't speak freaky deaky Dutch".

 

Bandit your a fairly new member, have I ever "ragged" on you?

Why , why , why the MVP is Ferguson and an excellent choose at that the whole Team were good chooses. The is for the Tournament not the year .

Why , why , why the MVP is Ferguson and an excellent choose at that the whole Team were good chooses. The is for the Tournament not the year .

 

:confused:

RickyP,

 

You truely are master of the eye roll. You show more and more class everytime you rag on new members.

 

:fight:

 

I would like to consider myself a master of the eye roll, and I will not give up my title without a fight! :lol:

:confused:

 

Mind boggeling isn't it?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.