Russell 56 Elliott County 52

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Russell and Coach Dodd.

Looks like the ADI preview featuring "The Dodd Squad" was not so ridiculous after all. :D

Big props to the boys from the Hook. Huge regional representation this season. You guys are a blast to watch in action, except when you're playing my boys. ;)

Great tourney all around. :thumb:

Great first half by Rusell, great second half by Elliott.

I missed the final stats, but I am wondering how many points the 3 players for Russell that were wearing the black and white striped shirts scored tonight. Those guys look a little old, are they graduating this season? :laugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist - but congrats to the Devils on a great finish to the season.

I missed the final stats, but I am wondering how many points the 3 players for Russell that were wearing the black and white striped shirts scored tonight. Those guys look a little old, are they graduating this season? :laugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist - but congrats to the Devils on a great finish to the season.

HaHA...... Congrats to Devils, I would like to know how free throws Elliott missed tonight. I don't think the striped shirts was helping Russell. Elliott lived at the line. If they shoot better there, they win.:fire: :fire:

Congrats to Red Devils. They are :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: all the way to Rupp. Elliott showed a lot of heart in this game. They deserve all the respect in the world. I was very impressed by the way they clawed their way back. Koodus.

You're kidding, right? I really hope you are.

No, I'm not kidding. This was a terribly officiated game. Like I said, however, congrats to Russell.

Russell shot 18 FTs, 9 of those in the 4th. Russell had 2 players foul out and 3 more with 4 fouls. Russell had 16 or 17 team fouls in the 2nd half compared to 6 when Elliott started to foul on purpose. Elliott had few FGs in the 2nd half, most of their points came on FTs. They probaly would have won the game if they had hit more.

Russell shot 18 FTs, 9 of those in the 4th. Russell had 2 players foul out and 3 more with 4 fouls. Russell had 16 or 17 team fouls in the 2nd half compared to 6 when Elliott started to foul on purpose. Elliott had few FGs in the 2nd half, most of their points came on FTs. They probaly would have won the game if they had hit more.

There are more calls made or missed during a game than just fouls. There were many blotched calls in this game.