Gurley Suspended Indefinitely

RomanEmpire

Also with Johnny Football they didn't have any hard proof or somone coming forward to rat him out. You can't suspend him for a long period of time on speculation. In the OSU case there was cover up and witnesses that came forward . Just wasn't apples to apples comparison.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also with Johnny Football they didn't have any hard proof or somone coming forward to rat him out. You can't suspend him for a long period of time on speculation. In the OSU case there was cover up and witnesses that came forward . Just wasn't apples to apples comparison.

Thank you. I feel like people purposely gloss over that fact.

Thank you. I feel like people purposely gloss over that fact.

The fact is the Sweater Vest and OSU's administration's own blunders made the penalties worse than they would of been.

Also it wasn't just one players mistake , it was a group of players with a huge cover up.

This whole thing reeks to me given the guy's comments who "did the right thing and turned him in". Give me a break. This was a setup from the start and people are running from the moron who made this an issue. HINT: He's already hired a lawyer and his lawyer is saying, "he won't be making a statement". I'm not the end-all, be-all on legal things like that, but in my opinion, that's not a good look either.

Don't ask that people "respect your privacy" when you are sending your contact info, including a name, cell phone number, etc., to national news outlets and wanting to step back and watch the mess you've created unfold.

I hope they look into his history even more than they look into Gurley or anyone else's. Simply put, the guy is a tool who couldn't hack it in the business world and when he lost his store, he tried to cling to fame anyway he could.

Sports memorabilia dealer Bryan Allen hires lawyer, allegedly paid Georgia Bulldogs RB Todd Gurley for autographs - ESPN

This whole thing reeks to me given the guy's comments who "did the right thing and turned him in". Give me a break. This was a setup from the start and people are running from the moron who made this an issue. HINT: He's already hired a lawyer and his lawyer is saying, "he won't be making a statement". I'm not the end-all, be-all on legal things like that, but in my opinion, that's not a good look either.

Don't ask that people "respect your privacy" when you are sending your contact info, including a name, cell phone number, etc., to national news outlets and wanting to step back and watch the mess you've created unfold.

I hope they look into his history even more than they look into Gurley or anyone else's. Simply put, the guy is a tool who couldn't hack it in the business world and when he lost his store, he tried to cling to fame anyway he could.

Sports memorabilia dealer Bryan Allen hires lawyer, allegedly paid Georgia Bulldogs RB Todd Gurley for autographs - ESPN

And sadly, these are the types of people who end up getting kids ruled ineligible.

• 1 month later...