Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Tomorrow's Rankings

Featured Replies

Lots of upsets. Predict the top 10 or so tomorrow. How far do Alabama, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, and Oregon fall?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Florida State

 

All I need really. My guess is Auburn is going to be #2 with some votes. Bama probably only drops to #4. I guess Baylor at 3 and Notre Dame at 5?

If Auburn holds serve, they'll be #2 behind FSU. After that, the ones closest to the top only will drop a couple slots. Alabama will probably be #3 and likely no lower than #4. Baylor might sneak up to #3, but I doubt it. Oregon figures to take the biggest tumble since it was a home loss and could find itself out of the top 10, but I doubt it.

 

Assuming Auburn and UCLA win, I look for it to be:

 

1. FSU

2. Auburn

3. Alabama

4. Baylor

5. UCLA

6. NDU

7. Ole Miss — although I could see them leapfrog NDU

8. Oklahoma

9. Michigan St. — They could get a bigger bump if they thrash Nebraska

10. Oregon

A better question might be where Arizona debuts? I could see them entering as high as 15 or 16.

I haven't a clue, what a great year for football!

I would say Florida State remains where they are, Auburn, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and UCLA (3-5 not ranked in any order).

Mississippi St. Should be Top 5 and Alabama should not. They lost.

 

I don't really believe that MissSt is better than Alabama, loss or not. I don't necessarily think they're better than OU or Oregon, either, who would have to drop out of the top 10 altogether for MSU to move into the top 10. I'd be shocked to see Bama drop below #5.

I have a tough time believing Mississippi State will not be in the top 10 after what they did to Texas A&M. I don't know who it's at the expense of, but it's just real hard to believe.

I said this a few weeks ago this Bama team will lose at least two SEC games and I'm sticking to it.

In what world does Bama deserve top 5?

 

I said this a few weeks ago this Bama team will lose at least two SEC games and I'm sticking to it.

 

They've still got the talent advantage on everybody else, SEC or otherwise. Plus, they have a favorable schedule. They'll win out and be in the playoff.

#1 FSU

#2 Auburn

#3 Baylor

#4 UCLA

#5 Ole Miss

#6 Alabama

#7 ND

#8 Miss. St.

#9 Mich. St

#10 Oregon

 

I see Zona around 15-20, LSU dropping out.

  • Author
I don't really believe that MissSt is better than Alabama, loss or not. I don't necessarily think they're better than OU or Oregon, either, who would have to drop out of the top 10 altogether for MSU to move into the top 10. I'd be shocked to see Bama drop below #5.

 

A better question might be where Arizona debuts? I could see them entering as high as 15 or 16.

 

 

Oregon was awful on Thursday. I watched most of it, and they just weren't very good (but were also missing some linemen).

 

I watched Arizona get taken to the wire by UTSA in person, and, IMO, Kentucky would beat either of theses teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.