How long does Beatty stay at Trinity?

After having won 10 state championships in 12 years (correct me if I'm wrong) and now going 6 - 6 in 2013 and 4 -3 in 2014 with a 35 - 21 loss to rival St. X (so far), how long will Lampley and the Trinity staff / Alumni accept this current state of affairs??? I have long believed that coach Beatty is worthy of a college coaching job at a higher level. He has proven to get his teams to rise to the occasion many times in the past. Just wonderiing if he sticks around much longer will is marketability at the next level be diminished. At 10 - 9 over the last 19 games, one has to scratch your head and wonder... This question is offered in constructive form for discussion. There is no question he has proven himself at Trinity!!!

So we are saying leaving would be his own doing, correct? Because getting rid of him would be ludacris. If he isn't the best coach in kentucky... Actually, never mind. He's the best coach in kentucky.

How do we know he's the best coach in KY?

At this point in his life what does he have left to prove -- nothing! Moving on to college now does not do a whole lot for him. He coaches because I believe he loves it. As long as he can teach and coach young men and impact their lives in a positive way I believe he will. And the situation he is in is a great one. Why leave?

After having won 10 state championships in 12 years (correct me if I'm wrong) and now going 6 - 6 in 2013 and 4 -3 in 2014 with a 35 - 21 loss to rival St. X (so far), how long will Lampley and the Trinity staff / Alumni accept this current state of affairs??? I have long believed that coach Beatty is worthy of a college coaching job at a higher level. He has proven to get his teams to rise to the occasion many times in the past. Just wonderiing if he sticks around much longer will is marketability at the next level be diminished. At 10 - 9 over the last 19 games, one has to scratch your head and wonder... This question is offered in constructive form for discussion. There is no question he has proven himself at Trinity!!!

Lol! That is an interesting way of putting it. Build him up, show his flaws the last couple years, and then say maybe he is better suited for the next level. Yeah, safe to say, your not a fan of his right now and you want a change because he lost to X. I'm thinking he is doing just fine. Maybe, just maybe the athletes aren't there right now that have been in the past. This happens to the best programs. Have a couple down years and everyone thinks it's the coach. It shows so much more when you are

used to winning all the time. T will be just fine again sometime soon. Maybe not this year but y'all be alright!

Considering this was started by an X fan I suspect this is a subtle dig at the threads about Wolford recently and the ones about Glaser prior to his retirement.

Beatty has nothing to prove, he has shown to be one of the best in KY history and has the titles to show for it. He stays until he decides to hang it up.

You've got to be kidding !!!!

In your dreams.

At 3:07 in the morning.......I have a hard time believing that you're looking for constructive conversation.......:wacky:

Considering this was started by an X fan I suspect this is a subtle dig at the threads about Wolford recently and the ones about Glaser prior to his retirement.

Beatty has nothing to prove, he has shown to be one of the best in KY history and has the titles to show for it. He stays until he decides to hang it up.

That makes sense now. I thought it was over the top.