Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Boeheim Says Arizona and Duke Are the Two Best Teams

Featured Replies

Hat tip. To be clear, I'm not upset about it but I would appreciate a few KSR hits coming my way.

 

Wireman, to your knowledge, does anyone from KSR read BGP? Just curious about the PC play there.

It should bother you more. Don't give them a pass just because you're "on the same team" as UK supporters. It's still taking business away from you.

 

I'm with you. KSR is a good resource for news, but they are a superpower when it comes to UK sports and they know it. I personally scan the site for recruiting news, and believe the was they portray UK fandom is embarrassing at times.

Wireman, to your knowledge, does anyone from KSR read BGP? Just curious about the PC play there.

 

I have no idea honestly. To be fair, I'd tell Matt my opinion on that face to face. I'm not being a KSR hater. I think the radio show is outstanding. I listen pretty much every day.

Wireman' date=' to your knowledge, does anyone from KSR read BGP? Just curious about the PC play there.[/quote']

 

I'd be shocked.

I have no idea honestly. To be fair, I'd tell Matt my opinion on that face to face. I'm not being a KSR hater. I think the radio show is outstanding. I listen pretty much every day.

 

Since I switched jobs, I've been all over Pod's and their's came highly recommended. I couldn't stand it. Matt just gets on my nerves too much.

Anyway, who cares what Boeheim has to say. Talent, depth, and experience speak for themselves.

It's amazing that Boeheim can say anything with His mouth full of Coach K's ......................hmmm............hmmmmm.........never mind

^ You are already in mid-season college basketball form. We expect nothing less.

^ You are already in mid-season college basketball form. We expect nothing less.

 

Looks like we are all

Some national people believe that Duke and Arizona have a better top end "go-to" guy than UK does. UK has better depth than anyone but maybe Boehiem is in the camp that believes you need the super stud to win it all. He did have Carmelo Anthony on his last title team and Derrick Coleman on his first. I'm not jumping on him for this. I'll let the cats play speak for itself.

Some national people believe that Duke and Arizona have a better top end "go-to" guy than UK does. UK has better depth than anyone but maybe Boehiem is in the camp that believes you need the super stud to win it all. He did have Carmelo Anthony on his last title team and Derrick Coleman on his first. I'm not jumping on him for this. I'll let the cats play speak for itself.

 

What title was that? The Carrier Dome classic?

What title was that? The Carrier Dome classic?

 

They lost to Indiana didn't they? My bad. I was rooting for them against Indiana.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.