Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bucs 27 Steelers 24

Featured Replies

As much as I would love for Pittsburgh to struggle all year. I still think they will have a good year. This was a game they controlled and beat themselves. They are a team that will come on strong by the end of the year. So I just hope the bengals are far enough ahead of them by then.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is hope for my Jags next week...

Well I was there in person. So maybe that was the problem. Happy for Swampy though.

First time in franchise history has Tampa ever won in Pittsburgh.

 

It was just the fourth all-time meeting in Pittsburgh, though.

It was just the fourth all-time meeting in Pittsburgh, though.

 

Don't tell him that, he's on a high.

This is the norm for Pittsburgh. For years, they have refused to put teams away.

That's on Lebeau. 100%. Without pressure they allow the kid to sit back while they rush 3 sometimes 4. I'm not sure he's been watching tape, these guys can't cover.

And what about Haley? Um, you have the leader in yards from scrimmage and the first scripted series you don't even sniff him? A swing pass to your fullback? God he's freakin' awful. The first series, the last series, and the redzone are all I need to know about the OC. He sucks.

And what about Haley? Um, you have the leader in yards from scrimmage and the first scripted series you don't even sniff him? A swing pass to your fullback? God he's freakin' awful. The first series, the last series, and the redzone are all I need to know about the OC. He sucks.

 

Haven't been a fan of Haley since he came to Pitt...

....and I'll add this, yet another tilt where they allow 100+ yds in penalty. I will also admit, that was the more poorly officiated NFL game I've ever seen in person. It was awful.

Haven't been a fan of Haley since he came to Pitt...

 

He was let go as HC for a reason. He sucks.

On a brighter note, James Harrison played fairly well yesterday. He collapsed the entire left side of the offensive line twice on stunts to allow pressures that ended drives. He set the edge well against the run. Should have had 2 sacks but drew the holding call twice when he was grabbed out of desperation .

As a Bucs fan I was glad they won but mad at the same time because I picked the Steelers in the Eliminator Challenge. Yay....I guess.

 

I'm still laughing at that last series by the Steelers.

 

I hear Snoop is upset also. :lol2:

As a Bucs fan I was glad they won but mad at the same time because I picked the Steelers in the Eliminator Challenge. Yay....I guess.

 

I'm still laughing at that last series by the Steelers.

 

I hear Snoop is upset also. :lol2:

Snoop is a HUGE Haley fan. The post from his toilet is priceless.

Penalty-wise, the Steelers are the new Raiders.

As a Bucs fan I was glad they won but mad at the same time because I picked the Steelers in the Eliminator Challenge. Yay....I guess.

 

I'm still laughing at that last series by the Steelers.

 

I hear Snoop is upset also. :lol2:

 

Golf and tennis...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.