Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 5 Rock Vocalist

Featured Replies

1. Steve Perry - Journey

2. Lou Gramm - Foreigner

3. Freddie Mercury - Queen

4. Robert Plant - Led Zepplin

5. Geoff Tate - Queensryche

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy I think who is underrated...Chris Robinson (not the HS softball ump, I don't know if he sings or not.) from The Black Crows.

  • Author
A guy I think who is underrated...Chris Robinson (not the HS softball ump, I don't know if he sings or not.) from The Black Crows.

 

Have you ever heard him sing? I hear he "tears up" the karaoke scene in the 10th region. :clap:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K, Chris is a good guy.

Can't argue with those 5... They'd certainly be on my list too.

 

Not sure if I can settle on my 5 favs, but just for kicks I'll add 5 more that deserve mention.

 

Ann Wilson - Heart

Roger Daltrey - The Who

Paul Rogers - Bad Company

Rob Halford - Judas Priest

Jim Morrison - The Doors (To me he was Rock n' Roll's answer to Frank Sinatra)

 

I just know that once I post these I'll obsess the rest of the day with numerous other names popping into my head.

Freddie Mercury

Davie Bowie

Annie Lennox

debating on the next 2. I'll come back later

Steve Perry

Ronnie James Dio

Freddie Mercury

Paul Rodgers

Stephen Tyler

Robert Plant

 

 

 

John Lennon

Mick Jagger

Freddie Mercury

Burton Cummings

 

Plant is tops, no doubt, for me. There are others I could replace the other names with on any given day. So many great ones out there.

Eddie Vedder

Ann Wilson

 

Still thinking...

Chris Isaak

Freddie Mercury

Roy Orbison

Robert Plant

Deborah Harry

Ronnie Van Zandt

Chrissie Hynde

Bruce Springsteen

Freddie Mercury

Bob Dylan

Ronnie Van Zandt

Chrissie Hynde

Bruce Springsteen

Freddie Mercury

Bob Dylan

Springsteen and Dylan? Ohhh.... Especially Dylan! Great writers, no doubt, top 3 in that category. But top 5 voice wise? :idunno: To each his own. :lol2:
  • Author
1. Steve Perry - Journey

2. Lou Gramm - Foreigner

3. Freddie Mercury - Queen

4. Robert Plant - Led Zepplin

5. Geoff Tate - Queensryche

 

If I could add a 5B

 

Brad Delp - Boston

If I could add a 5B

 

Brad Delp - Boston

 

You just did, and I dare any thread police to say you can't.

Have you ever heard him sing? I hear he "tears up" the karaoke scene in the 10th region. :clap:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K, Chris is a good guy.

 

Great guy... I'll have to get him to sing the National Anthem at a game now!

Chris Cornell

Annie Lennox

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.