Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kanye...Stand Up!!!

Featured Replies

:lol2: First Time in HISTORY that MSN has been referred to as "Conservative Media"!!!

 

They are all conservative media. It's a conspiracy by the conservatives to make us think the liberals control the media.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with PP92 that this is a non-issue. Too many news outlets with nothing to say on a slow news day. Luckily, election season is coming up so we will have lots of exciting news coverage to watch in the coming weeks.

This is a non story.

 

True but it is always amusing when someone so arrogant and full of themselves makes a complete idiot of themselves.

This is a non issue . Kanye is a moron for many other reasons. I love Hip Hop but Lord this dude has been the most over hyped act in history.

Who cares. There's almost no one who's opinion matters less than Kanye. "I am a God." Even someone whose an atheist should think that's ridiculous. Guy is straight up an idiot.

True but it is always amusing when someone so arrogant and full of themselves makes a complete idiot of themselves.

 

I don't disagree. Kanye is an idiot and he provides comic relief in so many ways. I laughed about this when I saw it. I laughed harder at the outrage over it. :lol2:

This is a non issue . Kanye is a moron for many other reasons. I love Hip Hop but Lord this dude has been the most over hyped act in history.

 

I agree and I like about 70% of the stuff he has put out.

 

A joke Deuce...it. Was. A joke.

Make that 0% for me. I have no idea why anyone listens to him. And when someone pays to see him (and I have no idea why that would be), they have the right to stand, sit or fall asleep without ridicule.

Make that 0% for me. I have no idea why anyone listens to him. And when someone pays to see him (and I have no idea why that would be), they have the right to stand, sit or fall asleep without ridicule.

 

The 0% was in reference to percentage of his "music" that I like. This also goes for any other rap/hip hop.

I love that people are trying to make this a big deal. :lol2: America is SO SOFT.

A joke Deuce...it. Was. A joke.

 

I know. I think think that video is funny. That's why I posted it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.