Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart/Mason Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

What are some of your thoughts for this 10th Region Semifinal Matchup?

 

Mason Co. and Brossart played on Feb. 10th (2 days after Brossart played in the All A State) and Mason Co. won that game 66 to 52. The game was close however until 5 minutes to go in the fourth quarter.

 

IMO, this game comes down to Mason Co.'s athletism vs. Brossart's tough defense. Should be a good one in the Fieldhouse.

 

I'm taking Brossart 52 to Mason Co. 50 on a last second shot by Brad Sieter(a familar score).

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking Brossart 52 to Mason Co. 50 on a last second shot by Brad Sieter(a familar score).
deja vue

Brossart 58

Mason Co 53

Mason got Brossart earlier in the season during their "post All-A funk". I wasn't able to attend yesterday's games, but if they were any indication of what;s ahead, I'll say (and it pains me to do so):

 

Brossart 60

Mason 54

If the Royals decide to show up and play like they have against PC and some others they win handily.But if they play like there last 2 games its over earlier and all Brossart.Time will tell regardless Friday should be fun and a full house.Good luck to both teams.

Brossart is going to try and slow it down, Mason needs to make Brossart play a faster pace game. The higher the score the better for the Mason Co.

Good luck to both teams....

Brossart is going to try and slow it down, Mason needs to make Brossart play a faster pace game. The higher the score the better for the Mason Co.

Good luck to both teams....

 

Be careful what you ask for regarding the pace of the game. This Brossart team will run when given the chance; and IMO are better offensively when they do (See 2nd half of Scott game in District finals)!! Their games tend to be lower scoring due to the defensive emphasis they put on the game, and the fact they do value posessions and won't just run for the sake of running. Don't confuse them with the "keep it in the 30's and 40's teams" of Coach Schlarman.

 

I'd expect this game to be closer than the first one!! No blowout either way!!

If Brossart takes care of the basketball they will win this game and go on to play pendelton in the finals saturday night.

Brossart-62

Mason-55

This should be a close one, but I think Mason is going to be tough to beat on their homecourt. This game should come down to who doesn't turn it over in the final minutes of the game. I say Mason by 4.

If you are Pendleton or Clark you better hope Brossart wins you don’t want to play Mason on there home floor for the 10th region championship...

I am not sure that I have an opinion either way. I have seen both teams play several times this year. I am surprised at all of the predictions for Brossart given their year end slide and their loss to Mason on their own home court. I hope it's a good game for both teams.

Looks like Brossart has righted the ship after their ALL A funk!!! Looked like a tough team at the AIT early in the year!

If you are Pendleton or Clark you better hope Brossart wins you don’t want to play Mason on there home floor for the 10th region championship...

Now according to Mason folks the home court has nothing to do with it.It gives them no advantage.I can't believe they say that.Mason by 10 on Friday.

Now according to Mason folks the home court has nothing to do with it.It gives them no advantage.I can't believe they say that.Mason by 10 on Friday.

 

 

:sleep:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.