Brossart/Mason Co. Predictions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been run in the ground alright but seems no one from Mason will admit its there.Its there and thats that play ball and keep the tenth at Mason.I'm not picking Mason to win Friday because of that though.

So what role did home court advantage play in 2000 when Brossart took home the region crown over Mason in the finals? The better teams win out this time of the season regardless of where the game is played.

Now according to Mason folks the home court has nothing to do with it.It gives them no advantage.I can't believe they say that.Mason by 10 on Friday.

Give it a rest .Enjoy your team this year cause there done after that and stop worrying about Mason.:irked: :rolleyes:

So what role did home court advantage play in 2000 when Brossart took home the region crown over Mason in the finals? The better teams win out this time of the season regardless of where the game is played.

Most people on here with any 10th region knowledge knows this Press,Just go look all the way back to 81 when Mason 1st won it they only win when there the best team and the proof is in the record books.Geez some people.

Its been run in the ground alright but seems no one from Mason will admit its there.Its there and thats that play ball and keep the tenth at Mason.I'm not picking Mason to win Friday because of that though.

We said time and time again its an advantage not to have to make that bus ride,But proof is in the books if you would just open your eyes and look the better teams always win this region.Mason 1st won region in 81 and every year they have won it since then they were the BEST team,Could have played those games anywhere wouldnt have mattered.:sssh:

All I'm saying is they have a homecourt advantage whether they win or lose or whether they have talent or not.Simple as that why you all won't say it I have no idea?

I said its a slight advantage to not have to make the road trips yes,But it dont ever come into play on who the region champ is and its the truth.But that slight advantage we get to have by not having to travel is something we get in our favor for having the best and biggest facilties in the 10th.Enjoy the rest of the region should be fun.Look at last nite homecourt sure didnt matter Deming came to play and made a great game of but as weve said all long the best talent prevailed as it usally does in the 10th region.Back to the subject of Brossrt-Mason.

Brossart is going to try and slow it down, Mason needs to make Brossart play a faster pace game. The higher the score the better for the Mason Co.

Good luck to both teams....

Not being sarcastic, but really!! BB's game is to slow it down and try to mentally wear you down. I'll say it again "I just don't think that they have the guns this year." They have not performed to expectations. Mason's game will be to speed it up, except if they get to PC. If that should happen they'll do as before and play the slow methodical game. I'll go with Mason Co.

74 to 60.

Not being sarcastic, but really!! BB's game is to slow it down and try to mentally wear you down. I'll say it again "I just don't think that they have the guns this year." They have not performed to expectations. Mason's game will be to speed it up, except if they get to PC. If that should happen they'll do as before and play the slow methodical game. I'll go with Mason Co.

74 to 60.

I guess it's a backhanded compliment that you have such "high expectations" for the Mustangs, but I'm curious how you think Brossart has "not performed up to expectations" and "...doesn't have the guns"?? Whose?? Yours?? They are a small single A school which to date has done the following:

1. Won 19 games while playing a challenging schedule!!

2. Won the AIT!!

3. Won the All "A" 10th region!!

4. Won the 37th district!!

5. Made the final four of the All "A" State Tourney!!

6. Currently heading to the 10th region semi-finals!!

This was accomplished by a team that had to replace seven seniors, including four starters; and returned only three seniors, and few players with any appreciable varisty experience!! Man, you must be hard to please???? Who do you support, and who do you consider successful--Oak Hill Academy??