Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Based on the Ray Rice penalty Adrian Peterson should be banned from the NFL for life

Featured Replies

  • Author
And what about Hardy? He was convicted and is still playing, last I heard.

 

The NFL has a big problem brewing. Goodell blew this whole thing on multiple levels. Seriously. I know was a bit of a hater yesterday, calmed down today, but with everything that is coming to light about several other players Goodell has created a vortex that he will struggle to get out of.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on what I read, he did not knock anyone out. His child was fighting with another one of his children. He made his son go and take leaves off a branch (when I was a kid I had to go and grab the belt) and then spanked him. The switch caused cuts on his butt, legs, and ankles. Those cuts could have been made with three swats.

 

I am not saying what he did was good. I am saying that it is not the same as the Ray Rice situation.

Nice dodge. I don't care what his kid was doing, he drew blood on a 4 year old. If what he's accused of is true he belongs on jail. We agree, this isn't the same as the rice situation, it's worse.

This is Domestic Violence/Child Abuse, if it is true, I believe he gets the 6 games. He has manned up big time. Not saying what he did is ok, but he is taking his medicine and seems to be truly remorseful.

 

Anytime you draw blood on a child intentionally, it should be serious.

  • Author
This is Domestic Violence/Child Abuse, if it is true, I believe he gets the 6 games. He has manned up big time. Not saying what he did is ok, but he is taking his medicine and seems to be truly remorseful.

 

Anytime you draw blood on a child intentionally, it should be serious.

 

I still say it's worse than what Rice did.

What was his child abuse? I haven't been able to figure out exactly what he did yet.

I still say it's worse than what Rice did.

 

I agree, but I think they will put it in the Domestic Violence category, although I am not sure of anything with the NFL anymore.

What was his child abuse? I haven't been able to figure out exactly what he did yet.

 

He was indicted for disciplining his 4 year old child with a switch. The pics (assuming they are real) that were released show the switch drew blood. I don't know how it can be any clearer that that for Child Abuse.

  • Author
I agree, but I think they will put it in the Domestic Violence category, although I am not sure of anything with the NFL anymore.

 

Which equals year plus suspension, correct?

He was indicted for disciplining his 4 year old child with a switch. The pics (assuming they are real) that were released show the switch drew blood. I don't know how it can be any clearer that that for Child Abuse.

 

So there are pics proving that he drew blood. I am all for spanking but I agree that bringing the blood with a switch is child abuse.

Which equals year plus suspension, correct?

 

How did you get that? Am I missing something?

So there are pics proving that he drew blood. I am all for spanking but I agree that bringing the blood with a switch is child abuse.

 

The article I read had pics, however, I am not 100% positive they are real. There has been no one disputing them that I have read.

  • Author
How did you get that? Am I missing something?

 

If you agree AP is worse than Rice and Rice got at least a year suspension then AP would have to get a year plus, correct?

I'm curious to see when all the facts come out, how the Vikings will handle this. I think the Ravens made a good move with the jersey thing.

Child abuse is a form of domestic violence only worse in my opinion. Adults have free will and can leave, children are stuck...

 

I hate to see all this happening but based on the new Ray Rice penalty AP is done.

 

I believe so too. Domestic violence is undoubtedly a bad thing, but abuse or anything else related that's involved with children is much worse. I don't see this turning out good for AP and it shouldn't if all of what's being reported is true.

 

IMO, after all that took place with Jerry Sandusky and everyone else involved with the craziness at Penn State, ANYONE knowingly being involved with child abuse is done.

Maybe I am crazy but I do not think it is as cut and dry as that. Comparing it to Jerry Sandusky? Really? Was it improper discipline of a 4 year old? Absolutely yes. But Jerry Sandusky? I say no.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.