Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Based on the Ray Rice penalty Adrian Peterson should be banned from the NFL for life

Featured Replies

I want to also add that I do not think MOST people use a belt or switch out of "love." I think it's pure anger.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me ask this to all.

 

If AP had used his hand, instead of a switch, are we still talking about the issue?

Let me ask this to all. If AP had used his hand' date=' instead of a switch, are we still talking about the issue?[/quote']

 

Depends on how far he went.

 

Why does it matter?

I never read a charge he knocked him out ? If he AD hit a kid hard enough to knock him out he probably would kill him.

 

Thats not what I said. I'm saying in your mind where does it stop being punishment and start being abuse? Drawing blood is ok in your mind so what about smacking him in the face? How about a belt across the back? What about the switch across the back?

Let me ask this to all.

 

If AP had used his hand, instead of a switch, are we still talking about the issue?

So swatting a kids butt with your hand is equal to cutting him and drawing blood?

Here is the problem I have with AD.

 

I will first say, I was hit with a belt etc. by my dad growing up, I don't have a problem with being swatted like that. It becomes a problem when it goes from punishment to abuse. This kid is only 4 years old and has made statements saying he is swatted like that a lot and has had his mouth stiffed with leaves and that daddy (AD) has a whipping room. He is 4 years old and yes there is a difference in spanking a 4 year old with open hand on his behind and whipping him with a stick.

 

I could care less if AD is a star in the league or not, of any of this is proven true, and I think by AD's own tweets to the kids mother they are, then AD should be gone and possibly be sent to prison for some time.

The pics are about 5 days old. What did it look like when the wounds were fresh?

The pics are about 5 days old. What did it look like when the wounds were fresh?

 

I haven't seen them. Is there a link?

AP still got paid $705k today.

Vikings just announced AP will practice and play Sunday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.