Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Burfict Injury

Featured Replies

Has anyone seen an update on Burfict? Will he play this week? Anything?

Hoping he can pass the protocol to play in week 2.

  • Author
Hoping he can pass the protocol to play in week 2.

 

Have you seen anything official or just speculating?

All I've seen so far is that he suffered a concussion and his status is presently "questionable".

He has to pass the Bengals doctor's concussion tests and then he has to pass Independently Certified doctor's tests.

  • Author

When anyone sees something official please post it. We need Perfect Burfict.

When anyone sees something official please post it. We need Perfect Burfict.

 

What I posted was from Dave Lapham 30 minutes ago.

  • Author
What I posted was from Dave Lapham 30 minutes ago.

 

Thanks frank.

No two concussions are the same, won't know till late Thursday or Friday practice more than likely, although, I'm sure he will want to play.

I'm more concerned with Eiferts injury. How long is he out? Was it just a dislocation or is it a break?

......

 

Talked to an employee, two things: a) hopeful on Tez, but far from confident. Protocol is such that you just don't know. B) expect Dennard to be active next week, supported by waiving McCaleb today. Also because they are VERY concerned about their aged corners guarding the Dirty Birds' receivers.

That just amazed me as I couldn't make out a blow to his head on the play. Vicious game.

That just amazed me as I couldn't make out a blow to his head on the play. Vicious game.

 

Have heard some thought that it happened a few plays earlier but he played through it...

......

 

Talked to an employee, two things: a) hopeful on Tez, but far from confident. Protocol is such that you just don't know. B) expect Dennard to be active next week, supported by waiving McCaleb today. Also because they are VERY concerned about their aged corners guarding the Dirty Birds' receivers.

 

Best three receivers in the league with White, Jones and Douglas. Then you have Dexter McCutcheon. If Burfict can't play, we have no one that can defend him in the LBing core.

 

I heard on Sirius, don't know how reliable, that Eifert is a few weeks, now does that mean 3 or 6, who knows.

I'm more concerned with Eiferts injury. How long is he out? Was it just a dislocation or is it a break?

 

I heard on Sirius a simple dislocation. Now that does not mean it is serious, but no other damage other than dislocation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.