Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Burfict Injury

Featured Replies

Have heard some thought that it happened a few plays earlier but he played through it...

 

That would explain it, thanks.

I heard Eifert may go on the IR. If he does then he has to sit 6 weeks but he could be designated to come back. I talked to a guy I work with today who was a WR for UC back in the 90's. He said he used to see that often when he played and its not something you just pop back in and play the next week. He thinks he will be out atleast 6 weeks.

I heard Eifert may go on the IR. If he does then he has to sit 6 weeks but he could be designated to come back. I talked to a guy I work with today who was a WR for UC back in the 90's. He said he used to see that often when he played and its not something you just pop back in and play the next week. He thinks he will be out atleast 6 weeks.

 

I believe the Bengals would be THRILLED with 6 weeks. I tend to think they don't believe it will be nearly that quickly.

That just amazed me as I couldn't make out a blow to his head on the play. Vicious game.

 

Flacco must wear a cast iron cup

Best three receivers in the league with White, Jones and Douglas. Then you have Dexter McCutcheon. If Burfict can't play, we have no one that can defend him in the LBing core.

 

I heard on Sirius, don't know how reliable, that Eifert is a few weeks, now does that mean 3 or 6, who knows.

 

 

They have Hester also.

They have Hester also.

 

Yep forgot about that. He in himself doesn't scare me as a receiver, return man whole different story. With everyone else at receiver he could be a problem. WE have to get pressure on "Matty Ice" with the front four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.