Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region- Final Four

Featured Replies

Well four teams are left, three of which were basically expected by all. Dixie slipped past Holmes in a thriller. In the first game, Sam Lawson and the 5 guard Dixie offense against Kiernan and Co. of NCC. One the other side is a physical Highlands team against a CovCath team that has been peaking recently. Who wins it all and represents us at Rupp?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can tell, it looks like a Red Colonels-Blue Colonels matchup on Saturday.

  • Author
From what I can tell, it looks like a Red Colonels-Blue Colonels matchup on Saturday.

 

Bold statement. From what I've seen, there is no favorite in either game.

Well obviously there is no way to be truly certain of who is going to win. But based on the games in the tournament so far, both Colonels look like they SHOULD be favored. Anything can happen though, you're right.

No disrespect to NCC/Dixie but I beleive the winner of the Bluebird/Colonel game will be at Rupp...

^I feel this way also. Dixie has the ability to get hot from 3, as they did in the opening minutes of the CCH game, opening up a 15 or so point lead very early. But they get cold fast and have scoring droughts. This allows teams to creep back in, and CCH did just that.

No disrespect to NCC/Dixie but I beleive the winner of the Bluebird/Colonel game will be at Rupp...

 

:thumb: ....it doesnt really matter who wins this first game because it will either be highlands or covcath representing us...but good luck to whoever wins it all

No disrespect to NCC/Dixie but I beleive the winner of the Bluebird/Colonel game will be at Rupp...

Too bad it has to be played in the semis. If the HHS-CCHS game is a hard fought emotional barnburner, this could be an advantage to whoever meets the winner on Sat. There could be a letdown. Not saying there will be, but just maybe.

This is true. The winner of the CCH HHS game may be drained for the finals with just 22 or so hours of rest.

i was thinking the same thing crunch...i said this when predicting holmes would be in the finals...i said whoever makes the finals could have a slight advantage b/c of the game either team had to win to get to the finals

This is true. The winner of the CCH HHS game may be drained for the finals with just 22 or so hours of rest.

 

Not as big of a deal as some people would like to think.

I look for both colors of Colonels to advance with 5-point wins. If the games end up being runaways for whatever reason, I think only CovCath and Dixie are capable of turning their respective games into surprisingly large margins of victory. Good luck to all remaining teams!

I look for both colors of Colonels to advance with 5-point wins. If the games end up being runaways for whatever reason, I think only CovCath and Dixie are capable of turning their respective games into surprisingly large margins of victory. Good luck to all remaining teams!

 

 

Someone has to get on here and say that the bluebirds will be ready for Cov Cath.

Someone has to get on here and say that the bluebirds will be ready for Cov Cath.

 

The Bluebirds will be ready for Cov Cath...Cov Cath will be ready for the Bluebirds.

 

A big rivalry, anything can happen.

Someone has to get on here and say that the bluebirds will be ready for Cov Cath.

 

I don't think any CCH player is expecting anything less than the hardest 32 minutes they have played all year. Highlands already won at CCH, I consider them the favorites.

Big rivalry, lots of seniors on the floor, should be fun.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.