Kentucky State Wrestling Association - Middle/Youth Meetings 9-21-14 1-4pm @ N.Hardin

plantmanky

The fall meeting will be held at North Hardin High School in Radcliff, KY on Sunday, September 21 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Coach Burroughs has also graciously agreed to host an open mat session during the meeting. This is an opportunity for us to bring kids from around the state together and get on the mat. We will be voting on proposals at this meeting, so your attendance is critical to have your voice heard. I will be sending out the ballot and agenda in the next few days. This meeting is for youth and middle school coaches. Please review the spring meeting minutes and items up for vote. If you have any questions please bring them up now so we can address them prior to the meeting. Additional items for consideration:

1) District and Region hosts need to be set; you can’t wait until the last minute to secure a gym. To my knowledge only a couple hosts have been set.

2) Anyone in Region 4 interested in hosting State Duals needs to speak now or forever hold your peace. I have only heard from Montgomery County at this point.

3) There are only a few items for voting this fall, but the youth state proposal is a significant consideration. Please take the time to get informed and have your voice heard.

4) I would like to have a discussion and get feedback from the coaches around the state on how we can increase the participation with Team KY to get more of our kids to national events against the best competition.

This organization only works if we have participation and support from the coaches. Please make every effort to attend.

• 3 weeks later...