Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Pearl & Auburn

Featured Replies

Pearl's show-cause penalty has now expired and he can recruit unrestricted.

 

Since then, Auburn has announced the commitment of two 4-star players to Auburn in adding Danjel Purifoy & Horace Spencer. Sounds like Pearl is ready to build up Auburn.

I hope that he does well there and can get them at least competitive in the SEC.

I hope that he does well there and can get them at least competitive in the SEC.

 

I don't think it will take Pearl very long to make them competitive.

The West is weak, shouldn't take him long then he will move on to bigger things.

  • Author
The West is weak, shouldn't take him long then he will move on to bigger things.

 

Yep.

 

I'll still be glad when he does, at it will only help UK's profile.

 

Honestly, I really enjoyed Pearl in his time at UT.

The West is weak, shouldn't take him long then he will move on to bigger things.

 

There are no divisions in SEC basketball.

 

Honestly, I really enjoyed Pearl in his time at UT.

 

I can't say that I was cheering for them to win, but I would often watch Tennessee games, especially when Chris Lofton was there. It was nice to watch more SEC games than just the ones that UK were included in.

 

I don't know if it is because I'm busier now or the SEC mostly sucks, but if UK isn't playing in the game, its rare I watch any games.

The SEC needs to step it up in basketball IMO so this will only help

He has gotten commits from 3 Top 100 kids in the last week.

Pearl will have them a top 3 sec team in no time.

He has gotten commits from 3 Top 100 kids in the last week.

 

That doesn't surprise me.

He just picked up a SG as well.

AU sold all of their season tickets. First time since 2000.

Auburn will be a tough out in coming years. Pearl could have them as a top two team in the conference given some time.

Auburn will be a tough out in coming years. Pearl could have them as a top two team in the conference given some time.

 

Agree.

Hope he does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.