November 8, 201411 yr Auburn will be a tough out in coming years. Pearl could have them as a top two team in the conference given some time. They host Xavier this year, and I believe they come to Cincy next season.
November 8, 201411 yr I'm glad they gave the guy another opportunity. It's a good thing for SEC hoops, wish Martin could elevate South Carolina as well.
November 8, 201411 yr Author I'm glad they gave the guy another opportunity. It's a good thing for SEC hoops, wish Martin could elevate South Carolina as well. I think he does, but South Carolina isn't really the same quick fix that other places are. Lots of things about the school and culture there needed to change for them to really plant the seeds for a successful basketball team.
August 17, 201511 yr Pearl got a verbal from Mustafa Heron. 5 star/top 25 kid. Big time. He was thought to be a heavy St John's lean because of the relationship with Slice. (Dad and Slice played together, I believe)
August 17, 201511 yr Forgot about that Walter. That's a huge get for Pearl. A lot of schools backed off of him thinking he was a St. Johns guy.
August 18, 201511 yr Is Bruce being a good boy? Or is the clock ticking? The clock is ticking on all D1 coaches at that level. The question is if their fingerprints are on the clock, batteries, or receipt.........
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.